Triumph Over the Corrupted | Indisear ayan quentaronto

__Stal27

Gamemaster Team
Staff member
TRIUMPH OVER THE CORRUPTED
INDISEA AYAN QUENTARONTO

5409e25d2aa2c3b05c3d89c362679993.jpg

As the group ventured deeper into the hold, they were met with eerie echoes and unsettling whispers, manifestations of the insidious corruption that had taken root. Yet, undeterred, they pressed forward, guided by the collective determination to reclaim Dar Azur from the abyss.

The battle that ensued was fierce and unforgiving. Waves of corrupted entities surged forth, their twisted forms a testament to the malevolent force that had gripped the hold. Blades clashed, spells erupted, and arrows found their mark as the warriors fought with unwavering resolve. The clash of steel and the crackle of arcane energies filled the air, creating a symphony of chaos and valor.

The corruption fought back, unleashing its dark arsenal in a desperate attempt to maintain its hold on Dar Azur. Yet, the united front of Luminion, Mitrona, and allies proved stronger. The combined efforts of skilled strategists, powerful mages, and courageous fighters began to turn the tide. Pushing the Corrupted further back into the hold.

Divider_Lumi1.png

By notice of the Therri'cill Fynenar II Zaithrall and recognized by the sovereign realm of Luminion,

Let it be known to all residents, allies, and denizens of this luminous realm that a resounding victory has been achieved on this auspicious day. The corrupted grip that entwined the esteemed Dar Azur Hold has been shattered, and the forces of malevolence have been vanquished from its sacred halls.

In unity, the residents of Luminion, joined by warriors from the forest realm of Mitrona and esteemed allies from various corners of the world, embarked upon a perilous journey to liberate Dar Azur from the encroaching shadows. The corrupted entities that had infested the hold were met with unwavering determination, skillful strategy, and the indomitable courage of those who stood united against the darkness.

After a relentless battle, the corrupted forces were driven back into the depths from whence they came, leaving the once-tainted Dar Azur Hold bathed in the radiance of victory. This triumph is a testament to the resilience and strength that emanates from the collective spirit of Luminion and its allies.

Therefore, with joyous hearts and an unwavering commitment to safeguard our realm, we hereby declare:

• The liberation of Dar Azur Hold is a triumph for all residents and allies of Luminion, marking a resounding defeat of corruption.
  • The valiant warriors who participated in this endeavor shall be honored for their courage, skill, and unwavering dedication to the realm and to Eden.
  • The Therri'cill extends heartfelt gratitude to all who stood united in this battle, reinforcing the bonds that unite the realms. Especially the Khari'cerr who spearheaded this mission.
  • Let it be known that Luminion and Mitrona stand as a beacon of light, undeterred by the shadows that sought to cast darkness upon its lands.
  • Despite the victory, none are allowed to truly explore the hold until a second search is completed, proving our initial beliefs about the hold true.
Yet, despite the victory, there is no doubt that there will be more battles to come For this does not mark the end of this. However, until that time comes, we may revel in our current victory.

"I Dhîr Anad"

Signed,

Cirlia Zaithrall,
Aeri'cill of Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, Pricelli of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, Guardian of Purity, Aeromancer of the 'Cill, Warden of Luminion, Aeri of the Glade of the Dragons.

Fynenar II Zaithrall,
Therri'cill of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, Pricelli of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, Guardian of Purity, Warden of Luminion, Theri of the Glade of the Dragons, Slayer es Trolls

Last edited:
A guard wood elf hands the Khari’cerr the announcement as she sits in her office. Elaine reads over the words carefully, enjoying the small vacation liberated to her. The woman let out the biggest sigh of relief. “I will be thankful for Luminion taking the reins for the rest of my short life. Now.. where was I?” Elaine looked back to her coloring book as a stack of signed papers sat beside it. For the first time in quite some time, she displayed a genuinely soft smile.

Nowu eyed the announcement keeping her glare on it for a few moments after she was done reading to collect her thoughts "Liberated? Quite the bold claim.." the pink tiefling slowly turned around as a pastel coloured flame began flickering in each of her ashen coloured eyes "I wonder.. Did the sharp ears truly see the end on the hold.. If not.." she fell silent for a moment, closing her eyes before igniting her horns in a furious blaze as she re-opened them "I refuse to believe corruption gives up tha'easily until I seen't with m'own eyes." Nowu then opened her right hand to collect the flames on herself and douse them before wandering off.

Last edited:
[!] This reply was made as an Event Team member.

Watching through the crimson force that had been removed the Sanguine Lady squinted her eyes "Foolish bags of blood.." the reddish-tanned being spewed out as she raised a hand to meet the head of a large worm-like being "They do not know what they unleashed by removing my pet." she then sat back down, leaning against the beast as she twirled a finger through her pale white hair "A shame.. But it'll be interesting to see how they react." Sangris finally formed a grin as she picked up a small slug on her lap and started petting it.

Apollon reads the notice softly when making his usual national trips, biting his cheek softly later on down the road. "What happens now? One child remains, with all the insects which fled the hold I can only assume... This if far from over, even if Dar'azur is cleared for now." He'd shake his head, with no one around his smile would fall from his face. "Hopefully, it's none of my business anymore- No puzzle's worth solving, not when they'll simply die..."

[!] This reply was made as an Event Team member. 𓆤

Observing the swarm of insects soaring westward, Antoine furrowed his brows in contemplation. "Such an unnatural migration.." he mused, his voice a low murmur. "The breach from Dar-Azur has stirred a disturbance in the natural order of these creatures. One wonders what unseen forces are at play." His eyes followed the swarm, a mix of curiosity and concern etched on his features, as he pondered the implications of this unexpected phenomenon. A soft tired sigh escaped his lips, "Time to move my tent.. again."

Aldarian's eyes sparkled with a mixture of pride and relief as he read the proclamation. The victory at Dar Azur was not just a triumph over corruption, it was a testament to the strength of unity across realms. His heart swelled with gratitude for the allies who fought alongside, Reflecting on the memory of his first arrival in Dar Azur, He couldn't help but marvel at the journey. The spores that once threatened to consume him were now replaced by the radiance of victory.

“One.. last expedition with Eldrion and Yelran before we can officially confirm this to be over once and for all, Perhaps, the Denur may fill this place with new memories once we have assured it’s clearance.” He muttered to himself, as he prepares for the final expedition.

[!] This reply was made as an Event Team member.

Watching through the crimson force that had been removed the Sanguine Lady squinted her eyes "Foolish bags of blood.." the reddish-tanned being spewed out as she raised a hand to meet the head of a large worm-like being "They do not know what they unleashed by removing my pet." she then sat back down, leaning against the beast as she twirled a finger through her pale white hair "A shame.. But it'll be interesting to see how they react." Sangris finally formed a grin as she picked up a small slug on her lap and started petting it.
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS A DEMON YOU BITCH-

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, recalling the fight in detail as he read it over. An exhausted sigh escaped his lips as he finished reading. It was clear for all the foliage and wildlife to see, that Atticus was troubled and held extreme doubt that the fight for Dar-Azur was over. His small flaming monkey squealed, showing its pointy teeth to him in a smile to give a semblance of faith in its summoner to help others handle what is ahead.

Back