Recent content by BmZuzu

1. BmZuzu

✠ The Ordo Dedicant ✠ | The First Chapter

Please note this is not an IC post until signs depicting the link are found in character. I made this post first because I got a little ahead of myself but there will be future posts referencing this information as well as actual IC announcements for same. Do not metagame if you have not seen a...
  2. BmZuzu

✠ The Ordo Dedicant ✠ | The First Chapter

Sons and daughters of crown, and common man alike. I pledge discipline, Loyalty, and my very own blood. To lands neglected. There I shall purify all in Alder’s name. - The Dedicant Creed The First Chapter of the Ordo Dedicant is a brotherhood of Clerics devoted to the teachings of Rosatia...
  3. BmZuzu

An Echo in the Forest

Honestly that was an insane decision to make, much respect for it 🫡 Though I will say I feel as though much of Mitronas great growth and activity in recent months was due to your and your council’s openness to rp with all those that came through. I can’t say whether or not your choice to step...
  4. BmZuzu

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

Only active citizens of the NCC in question are considered internal support and are thus able to participate in any internal power struggle. Active citizens have at least had their character for two months with 50 hours of active (not AFK) gameplay on that character, and must be actively playing...
  5. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Elric

[!] The following is posted where signs and books denote [!] [ Debate on a Just World ] Elric is often considered the commoner’s Sentinel. In his domain, judgment exacts its toll regardless of social status. Justice defends the oppressed and the downtrodden. It provides hope and reassurance in...
  6. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Elric

[!] The following is posted where signs or books denote [!] Alder’s halls, echoes of wisdom resound. Be the beacon of righteousness. Peer through the shadows, see the profound. Justice with impartiality Scales that weigh the soul And allow judgment to take its toll Beneath Alder’s Gaze, stand...
  7. BmZuzu

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

“so they can write, hm let me see if I can speak their language” *one reply is scribbled under a few of the posts found in the southern provinces* Ay’ll geve 4000 andros fur everi pair of faulskin balls too. Tink zer breed in’ whores might be holdin’ em alreadi thow.
  8. BmZuzu

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

We gotta liberate the nice glade from dirty elf hands
  9. BmZuzu

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

Just gotta declare war and take over the safe glade areas then.
  10. BmZuzu

To the Pigsmen of the Savannah

"Zlad, I am not sure the orcs can read. At the very least you must employ a crier to go and shout the message at their gate."
  11. BmZuzu

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

“You saw a woman in your dream? That is odd, don’t go telling Anne that now. The last time I told your aunt something like that, I lost my bed for weeks” Aleksander would chuckle as he reminisced before he noticed a more serious expression on Zladimir’s face. “Oh don’t look like that Zlad, if...
  12. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Salvor

"Why did we dismount? You walk so slowly, old man." A young woman turned to her traveling companion and held her torch high to illuminate the worn path of dirt and gravel. The dull light also shone upon her fair, light-skinned complexion, revealing her face etched with the weariness of the...
  13. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Why Faith?

[!] The following is posted where books and signs denote [!] To my faithful and to the uncertain. What is faith to you? What is our faith to you? Is it simply believing in our teachings and that they guide us to a better world? Is it believing that we will find a better life in Alder’s Halls...
  14. BmZuzu

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

On being reminded of this ball, Aleksander took the parchment and looked it over once more. "It really is a wonderful idea. I must commend the ladies who came up with it". Aleksander then took his quill and scribbled a few names under the 'Sign up'. IGN: Jordankeeper Character: Zladimir de Tiri...
Back