Recent content by FourthToInfinity

1. FourthToInfinity

Kuznetsgrad Grand Opening: A Feast For All To Attend!

Kuznetsgrad The City of Smiths The Feast of Founding! The Feast of Founding is a grand celebration, a party where all the food and drink that one could ever desire would be available as long as coin is provided. Not only will it celebrate the opening of Kuznetsgrad, but also will it stand to...
  2. FourthToInfinity

Honest Player Silenced!

As the resident autismo, we don’t take ownership of this one. And honestly, that fucker was grasping for something to get angry about clearly. That is all, have a nice day.
  3. FourthToInfinity

Making the Khadan Humans and Dark Elves Actually Different Peoples

Hey everyone, I just had a passing thought after thinking about the Khadan Humans and the Dark Elves, and I noticed something; they’re pretty much the same people with minor physical differences. The Dark Elves, are a desert-dwelling, Persian-esque race, blamed for crimes they did commit whilst...
  4. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Roleplay accessibility

I believe that it would be reasonable to maybe have a cart that leads from the capital of a nation to one of its other territories, but I do not believe that under any circumstances should there come an instance in which players can completely circumvent walking more than we already do. The...
  5. FourthToInfinity

Maxim Kuznetsov

Added.
  6. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Physical Currency

Personally, I enjoy the idea of physical money, as you lose money and no one around gets it if you get killed, mugged, or otherwise IC. Aside from that, I raise the notion of the difficulty in the ushop pluggin transferring to that if not having to remove it all together. It runs pretty well...
  7. FourthToInfinity

Followers of the Maker moving south

Maxim knew how to read, but there was something funny to be found from the Pope's source of power, rather than being a religious following, had always been the Empire, and thus, to attempt to depose the Emperor was to rather directly lessen his own influence. Even if he didn't realize it yet...
  8. FourthToInfinity

Maxim Kuznetsov

Maxim Kuznetsov ❖╞════════════╡⟐╞════════════╡❖ ❖╞════════════╡⟐╞════════════╡❖ Here [WIP]
  9. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Surprise/Assassination Clauses for CRP

This isn't A-Slur or A-Slur 2. People are arguably more civil here, going directly to doubting their intentions is pretty unreasonable. Not to mention that yeah, strategic positioning and actions should be able to gain some benefits. If someone wants to try and position themselves in for this...
  10. FourthToInfinity

That's a 5% chance only after several conditions are met and a roll against the target is already succeeded. All of those things drastically reduce the likelihood of instant kills. And from what I've seen overall? Rolling a natural 20, which would be required for the instant kill, is not...
  11. FourthToInfinity

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring up something that I think should reasonably be included into the CRP System: Surprise Attacks/Assassination Attempts. Just as one could do in any real life scenario, it wouldn't be terribly out of the question for some to take a less honorable route and make...
  12. FourthToInfinity

Player Event -=- The First Triannual Mountain games and Coronation of the new High King.-=-

IGN: FourthToInfinity Name: Charlemagne Competition: STR Challenges
  13. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Skills/Magic Suggestion

Hey everyone, I'm Fourth, I've been on the server about a week now, and I was able to participate in the single-combat portion of the Luminion Tournament that recently happened. I only got one fight in, but, I really did enjoy how things worked with it. Minimal disagreement, clear-cut results of...
  14. FourthToInfinity

Event Announcement The Grand Tourney - 1526

Name: Charlemagne Race: Dark Elf Nation of Origin: None OOC - IGN: FourthToInfinity Participating in: Archery and Single combat (CRP)
  15. FourthToInfinity

Time to grind and crash this server’s economy

Time to grind and crash this server’s economy
Back