Recent content by Nephimeris

1. Nephimeris

A Public Letter to the Aeri'cill - Addressing a Traitor ࿐ ࿔ ⁺₊

[!] This notice was spread all across the Glade and beyond, reaching as far as the Kingdom of Arduan. To the Aeri'cill of Luminion, It is with a sense of duty that I bring to your attention a matter of grave concern regarding one of your own kin. A traitor among your ranks. Aldarian Chamaire...
  2. Nephimeris

Player Announcement A letter for the Kaiserin

{!} TW: Blood (Not much but still). The night hung heavy and still, shrouded in darkness that seemed to press in on Veredra from all sides. Her mind, plagued by restless thoughts, struggled against the embrace of sleep, tossing and turning beneath the covers in a desperate attempt to find...
  3. Nephimeris

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

As Ark can tell you, I was afk in Sunscape before and throughout the entire thing as I was left there after the beach event. Before we went to bed I had to return to Al-Khadir because that's where Qhirani's house is. And I heard Esebius screaming and saw you lot dragging him away. If you have...
  4. Nephimeris

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

[!] Notices would be spread throughout Anjyarr, reaching the Forest and beyond, ensuring that everyone is informed. [!] To All Whom It May Concern, By now you might be familiar with my name, as I am Qhirani Naethys Yaelnith. The voice behind the so called "civil unrest" if you will, born...
  5. Nephimeris

🫴🩸|| Let the Voidals speak!!

[!] Veredra got hold of one of these letters during her recent visits to the library. She quickly composed an additional note, adding it below all letters she had found. "I shall provide a reward of 2,000 andros for the capture of any living voidal mage or supporter presented to me. We will...
  6. Nephimeris

The Skirmish of Flussland - Bonelord Campaign Summary #1

Round two of yelling at him when
  7. Nephimeris

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

[!] An additional note would be attached below the announcement, penned in a shade of purple ink. The handwriting remained the same. [!] "You've got 6 months to solve this."
  8. Nephimeris

CIVIL WAR CIVIL WAR CIVIL WAR
  9. Nephimeris

[!] Notices would be posted throughout Al-Khadir and Al-Jabrid, with some even reaching the Forest and beyond. [!] To whoever this might concern.. I write to you as someone whose kin's concerns and grievances have long been marginalized. We have long now witnessed a consistent pattern of...
  10. Nephimeris

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

When has she not been
  11. Nephimeris

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

Veredra's handmaid entered the room silently, her footsteps soft against the plush crimson carpeting. In her hands she carried a folded parchment. With a graceful bow, the handmaid approached the Kaiserin's desk, presenting the parchment before exiting the office. The woman's fingers traced the...
  12. Nephimeris

Player Announcement The Return of the Therri'cill

Nephi'ra sat in the bedroom of the new house, the soft glow of the morning sun casting a warm hue across the small space. Her rocking chair creaked gently as she moved back and forth. In her hands she held two knitting needles as she worked on a small blue blanket big enough to cover a little...
Back