Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

Nephimeris

Chaos Incarnate
Staff member
[!] Notices would be spread throughout Anjyarr, reaching the Forest and beyond, ensuring that everyone is informed. [!]

48.png

1714999257662.png

generatedtext (20).png

To All Whom It May Concern,
By now you might be familiar with my name, as I am Qhirani Naethys Yaelnith. The voice behind the so called "civil unrest" if you will, born out of necessity for a brighter tomorrow in Anjyarr, where our people no longer flee like beasts from their rightful homes. This unrest, a profound frustration and longing for change, has been simmering within the hearts of many 'lunn for generations. This act of rebellion encouraged others to find their voice. One of them happened to be Esebius.

We have been working in blood, sweat, and tears—sacrifices made while watching the High Council and the Jundi counter our every step, aiming to extinguish the flame of liberty we strive to kindle. Another act of injustice was added to the long list of offenses against us - the arrest of good Esebius, the scholar of the Library.
An innocent Azari'lunn of immense wisdom, forced into his role by Sultana Nahida herself, Esebius dared to express his contempt for his oppressors. His reward? A brutal drag to the barracks, his fate to be sealed away from the eyes of justice. Led to the slaughter like a lamb.

Is this the destiny that awaits us all? Feeling the need to hide ourselves, simply for voicing our concerns and yearning for a brighter future? A new Anjyarr where the oppressive rulers no longer hold power, allowing freedom of speech for those who dare to speak the truth?

No! We rise.

We rise against the tyrants who silence truth and dissent. We rise to rewrite the narrative that has bound our spirits and ambitions in chains of subjugation.
We shall not succumb to the same will, generation after generation, merely in new cloth.

This is the moment when history speaks in a different tenor.

Our demands are clear and non-negotiable:
  1. The Immediate Release of Esebius: Esebius must be freed and returned to us, alive and unharmed.
  2. The Complete Dissolution of the High Council and Jundi: Their corrupted authority must be dismantled.
  3. The Renouncement of Titles: All nobles within the current regime must relinquish their titles and claims for them to be revised with the new government.
  4. The Abdication of the Nobara Dynasty: The current dynasty and its predecessors must renounce their divine and political claims to the Crown of Anjyarr.
  5. The Unconditional Surrender of Government Loyalists: We offer you a chance for restitution as citizens to those who surrender before formal actions commence. We offer you a chance at a normal life, in peace, just like what we were striving for.
These are the terms for peace. You have one month to respond and comply.
Should you choose defiance or delay, understand that it will compel us to secure our aims through more drastic measures.

This will be war. Choose wisely.

Qhirani Naethys Yaelnith
On behalf of the freedom-seeking citizens and allies of Anjyarr

OOC Note:
One IC month = 48 OOC hours

OOC: Just my thoughts and folks are welcome to disagree, but I think its a bit inappropriate for the 2nd in command of a nation to be actively trying to overthrow the leadership of another nation on a separate character. Isn't a good look.

OOC: Just my thoughts and folks are welcome to disagree, but I think its a bit inappropriate for the 2nd in command of a nation to be actively trying to overthrow the leadership of another nation on a separate character. Isn't a good look.
How so? She isn't going for leadership of Anjyarr, just change. The nation has been stagnant for over an IRL year, someone had to do something. This is completely separate of her character in Hadriana, it has nothing to do w/ that.

How so? She isn't going for leadership of Anjyarr, just change. The nation has been stagnant for over an IRL year, someone had to do something. This is completely separate of her character in Hadriana, it has nothing to do w/ that.

OOC: We've seen what sudden change and forced takeovers do to nations in the past. Just isn't appropriate for someone high up in another nation to be leading that sort of thing on separate characters -- again, just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt or just ignore it if you disagree.

If the current leadership of Anjyarr has been consulted on all this and is OOCly okay with it then that's all well and good, I wouldn't have issues at that point.

OOC: We've seen what sudden change and forced takeovers do to nations in the past. Just isn't appropriate for someone high up in another nation to be leading that sort of thing on separate characters -- again, just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt or just ignore it if you disagree.

If the current leadership of Anjyarr has been consulted on all this and is OOCly okay with it then that's all well and good, I wouldn't have issues at that point.
I do disagree, I don't have to ignore it lol. I'm just explaining that it makes little sense to be like 'You are a leader elsewhere? OK, you can't do anything but breathe in a separate nation'. Her char got wronged, so she did what her character would do. The character is acting how the character would act; again, the only thing she can't do is become the leader of the nation, which isn't the intention anyway.

This does nothing but push activity and change, both things being good for the server. : P

I believe it to be highly inappropriate that the mod handling this arrest suddenly appears minutes later on their character, even if previously in another city to witness the fact to then use it on IC terms, but then again not my arrest so not my problem

I believe it to be highly inappropriate that the mod handling this arrest suddenly appears minutes later on their character, even if previously in another city to witness the fact to then use it on IC terms, but then again not my arrest so not my problem
As Ark can tell you, I was afk in Sunscape before and throughout the entire thing as I was left there after the beach event. Before we went to bed I had to return to Al-Khadir because that's where Qhirani's house is. And I heard Esebius screaming and saw you lot dragging him away. If you have any issues with the matter make a mod ticket instead of taking it out on the post and not handling the matter ICly.

As Ark can tell you, I was afk in Sunscape before and throughout the entire thing as I was left there after the beach event. Before we went to bed I had to return to Al-Khadir because that's where Qhirani's house is. And I heard Esebius screaming and saw you lot dragging him away. If you have any issues with the matter make a mod ticket instead of taking it out on the post and not handling the matter ICly.
It is not up to me to make a mod ticket about the matter as I am no longer part of Anjyarr, simply having been there to open the doors and resign after. I have however adviced this to the people of the arrest. I was simply commenting it, as it is my opinion.

• Only active citizens of the NCC in question are considered internal support and are thus able to participate in any internal power struggle.
  • Active citizens have at least had their character for two months with 50 hours of active (not AFK) gameplay on that character, and must be actively playing within the NCC.
  • Outside forces, that being players hailing from other NCCs, roaming players, and players from organizations that primarily operate internationally, cannot participate in any civil conflict.

fun rules, good luck anjyarr !!

• Only active citizens of the NCC in question are considered internal support and are thus able to participate in any internal power struggle.
  • Active citizens have at least had their character for two months with 50 hours of active (not AFK) gameplay on that character, and must be actively playing within the NCC.
  • Outside forces, that being players hailing from other NCCs, roaming players, and players from organizations that primarily operate internationally, cannot participate in any civil conflict.

fun rules, good luck anjyarr !!
Unless it's a war :3

I did smth and the Zakarians have sons and they promised to marry one of them to restore balance and then flatout ignore me oocly because they found a new player for Nahida.

I did smth and the Zakarians have sons and they promised to marry one of them to restore balance and then flatout ignore me oocly because they found a new player for Nahida.
you didnt even talk to eletha about this :cry:

Back