Recent content by skimos

1. skimos

Player Announcement Dominika's departure

[!] Letters would be delivered to each of Dominika's friends. The envelope would be decorated with flowers and the typical van Gravendrecht crest. [!] Dominika's departure This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten Feel the Earth move and then Hear my heart burst again For this is...
  2. skimos

Player Announcement A letter to the Grand Pensionary

[!] A letter would be sent with a Raven, ordered to locate Istar Maelor [!] Gegroet Istar, I would like to inform you that the cabinet was approved! Good luck on your further travels! Yours sincerely, Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht, Grand Pensionary of the Republic of Raevendrecht and...
  3. skimos

Player Announcement A letter to the Grand Pensionary

[!] A letter would be sent with a Raven, ordered to locate Istar Maelor [!] Gegroet Istar, It is my pleasure to appoint you, you have proven yourself as my administrator and are the perfect fit to help leading this Republic. We are in dire need of someone like you since as you known...
  4. skimos

Gravendrecht Cabinet II - announcement

[!] A letter would be delivered to each citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht. [!] Gravendrecht Cabinet II Dear fellow citizens, As mentioned in my previous letter, I put open talks for people who wished to support our government. Unfortunately there weren't many people, but I selected...
  5. skimos

Nation Announcement Gravendrecht Cabinet II

join the government, be cool.
  6. skimos

Nation Announcement Gravendrecht Cabinet II

[!] A letter would be delivered to each citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht. [!] Gravendrecht Cabinet II Dear fellow citizens, As many of you already heard, I have been re-elected as Grand Pensionary. I immediately want to start acting again, by opening up a position in my cabinet. At...
  7. skimos

Volkskrant - No. 3

[!] The Volkskrant would be delivered to every citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht [!]
  8. skimos

Player Announcement The candidacy of Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht

[!] A letter made out of strong paper, decorated with pink flowers, would be hung at the notice board and would also be delivered to each individual of the Republic of Ravendrecht. The envelope would also contain a small pouch of cranberries. [!] The candidacy of Baroness Dominika van...
  9. skimos

A Zakarian Wedding

cute
  10. skimos

Nation Announcement Raevendrecht Elections

Dominika van Gravendrecht
  11. skimos

De Volkskrant - No. 2

shorter version this time because lack of time :(((
  12. skimos

De Volkskrant - No. 2

[!] A newspaper could be found at every doorstep in Raevendrecht and Nieuw-Wakkerdam [!]
  13. skimos

Nation Announcement Purging the unclean...

get those demons gogogo
Back