Search results

1. FourthToInfinity

Kuznetsgrad Grand Opening: A Feast For All To Attend!

Kuznetsgrad The City of Smiths The Feast of Founding! The Feast of Founding is a grand celebration, a party where all the food and drink that one could ever desire would be available as long as coin is provided. Not only will it celebrate the opening of Kuznetsgrad, but also will it stand to...
  2. FourthToInfinity

Making the Khadan Humans and Dark Elves Actually Different Peoples

Hey everyone, I just had a passing thought after thinking about the Khadan Humans and the Dark Elves, and I noticed something; they’re pretty much the same people with minor physical differences. The Dark Elves, are a desert-dwelling, Persian-esque race, blamed for crimes they did commit whilst...
  3. FourthToInfinity

Maxim Kuznetsov

Maxim Kuznetsov ❖╞════════════╡⟐╞════════════╡❖ ❖╞════════════╡⟐╞════════════╡❖ Here [WIP]
  4. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Surprise/Assassination Clauses for CRP

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring up something that I think should reasonably be included into the CRP System: Surprise Attacks/Assassination Attempts. Just as one could do in any real life scenario, it wouldn't be terribly out of the question for some to take a less honorable route and make...
  5. FourthToInfinity

Suggestion Skills/Magic Suggestion

Hey everyone, I'm Fourth, I've been on the server about a week now, and I was able to participate in the single-combat portion of the Luminion Tournament that recently happened. I only got one fight in, but, I really did enjoy how things worked with it. Minimal disagreement, clear-cut results of...
Back