Search results

1. Inkoin

A letter to the Empire concerning the Tzyrnowski lands

A letter arrives by pidgeon at the step of the Imperial palace, its crest being that of the Tzyrnowski-Kir dynasty, a noble family from the north. It is visibly directed towards the Kaiser himself, as it is written "To the Kaiser" Hail, Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire! I write to you with...
  2. Inkoin

Looking for a disciple

A parchment would be pinned to all notice boards in the whole of Eden. I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor am looking for a new disciple. Therefore, all who wish to learn Geomancy, the magic of earth divination and manipulation, are to come to Avalheim in six weeks time. Only one will be...
  3. Inkoin

A letter to my new liege

A letter is delivered to Raevendrecht via carrier pidgeon with the Tzyrnowski-Kir seal. Cześć, my liege.With this letter, I extend my utmost congratulations to the successful coup which was conducted, and I wish to join my crest under yours, provided that my land which is owned within the...
  4. Inkoin

The Army of the United Regencies of Lunburg and Pomorze

*All over Eden on notice boards, a parchment would be hung with a new crest, yet unseen, and that of the Tzyrnowski-Kir family.* Hear ye, hear ye! The call to arms resounds across the realms of Eden, summoning all those who yearn for glory and honor. The time has come to unite under the...
  5. Inkoin

Join "The Second Estate" and Shape the Future of Raevendrecht!

Attention, citizens of the Republic of Raevendrecht! We are thrilled to introduce "The Second Estate" – a political party that aims to revolutionize our nation and usher in an era of progress and unity. If you are passionate about centralized defense, religious freedom, equality, and liberty...
  6. Inkoin

Riddle Of Magic

An announcement shall be posted on all noticeboards throughout Eden Attention, seekers of the mystical arts! I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor, extend an invitation to all those yearning to wield the power of earthly magic, therefore, Geomancy. Gather with me outside the gates of...
  7. Inkoin

Black Lotus' Announcement

*A notice would be pinned to the notice board of Raevendrecht* The Black Lotus guild, renowned for its valor in the pursuit of vanquishing monsters, hereby announces the establishment of its new headquarters at the venerable old tavern in Raevendrecht. This historic location shall serve as a...
  8. Inkoin

A Lecture Of Philosophy

A notice shall be affixed to the notice board I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor, do hereby declare the organization of a philosophical debate in the vicinity of New Wakkerdam. We shall assemble within the city of New Wakkerdam and proceed towards the nearby plain, recently cleared of...
  9. Inkoin

In Search Of A Battle-Brother

*Short concise parchments are pinned to noticeboards, containing a crest which has not appeared anywhere yet.* Greetings, all citizens of Eden. I, Kazimierz Tzyrnowski am in need of a battle brother to explore the city of Catamora. Contact me in Raevendrecht if you make your mind up...
  10. Inkoin

An Introduction To The New Faith

*A small parchment would be seen pinned on the notice board of Raevendrecht. Traders and other foke spread the message beyond the borders to all* At the beginning of the reign of Emperor Matthias Withmond, the clergy was at it's peak after a long time of religious inactivity. When Vater...
  11. Inkoin

A Secret Meeting

*Letters would be slid under the door of chosen houses in Raevendrech* Greetings fellow citizens of the Highland Freestate. I announce to you that there shall occur a secret religious gathering of which I am to be head of. I shall preach of the vile attrocities and logical, as well as...
  12. Inkoin

To the Luminous Priest

*The letter would get sent via pidgeon to Luminion, dropping it off in the temple.* Blessings of our Lord, the Maker be with you, priest. It is a rare find to find a high elf who is interested in Makerist beliefs and therefore, I accept your proposal to meet under the circumstance that I shalt...
  13. Inkoin

A wedding

Blessings of the Maker be with thee, friends & family alike ------------------------------------------------- This letter is to announce the marriage of His Holiness, Vater Factorius and Suzanna Hilfgaard. It is to occur on Marketday in the Adelsburg Cathedral. The list of invited is as...
  14. Inkoin

To the Imperator.

*A scroll was sent by messenger pidgeon to the palace of Adelsburg. The Papal crest of Vater Factorius is displayed on the end. The parchment is written in neat cursive.* To His Imperial Majesty, Imperator Philipp Wilhelm II of the Hadrian Imperium. It has indeed been long since I had to leave...
  15. Inkoin

Luminion Citizen Purity Ranking

A parchment would be pinned to the notice board in Luminion. It has a signature of the Scinari'cilus on the bottom. Citizens of the Enlightened Kingdom! It is my duty to inform you all that all citizens of the Kingdom are to undergo an examination of which purpose it is to determine the purity...
  16. Inkoin

Player Announcement A Religion In Dissaray

A parchment is pinned to the notice board in Luminion by four nails, all on the corners of the paper. Citizens of the Enlightened Kingdom, it is evident the temple of our glorious Mother had been neglected harshly. As such, the time is right for a change and a reform. The temple of the silver...
  17. Inkoin

Followers of the Maker moving south

*The parchment is carried into Adelsburg and nailed onto the cathedral door by a figure in a black hood. The crest of Vater Factorius can be seen stamped on the end of the parchment.* Regarding recent tensions, disagreements and bickering between the Vater and the Imperator, the Vater has moved...
  18. Inkoin

A Saint Declared

*Letters are handed out all over the Hadrian Empire, bearing both Papal and Withmond crests.* I, Vater Factorius have been travelling the land, asking the nobles and baseborn, wealthy and poor, healthy and ill, old and young alike of the opinion on the late King Roderick Withmond. Known to...
Back