Search results

1. frill

loran

+ Update; Added "Cirdan."
  2. frill

Player Announcement Ketzer Seien Gewarnt

lorath weeps... have the horadrim failed......
  3. frill

loran

+ Update; Added "The passing of Huron."
  4. frill

Request for Citizen's Council

[!] A copy of this pamphlet is redistributed, as it had been even more weeks with both no citizens' council and no response.
  5. frill

I'm van slaughter

excited to interact with you on the server
  6. frill

loran

Loran Louarn dál Mawr b. 1368. tl;dr One-eyed wood elf, skilled crossbow archer. Long ginger hair, a solitary eye. Former mercenary and sailor, long outliving his purpose and his comrades. Early Life Born early, Loran possessed a pale face that set him apart from his brethren. With a...
  7. frill

The first grudge?

Bluejohn reads the parchment with some scrutiny, assuming the smell is just what dwarves must smell like.
  8. frill

jester's game

9. frill

jester's game

A halfling jester is travelling the roads of Eden, offering a prize of one thousand andros to those who can open his "riddle box". Inside the "riddle box" is another, trickier riddle; after a few steps the wily adventurer that dares take Bluejohn 'pon his offer will be met with their cash...
  10. frill

Merci, mais je dois y aller.

Please read what I said! It might be helpful to imagine that there is a little traffic warden inside your head who chooses whether something is okay and not okay to say. He puts down a stick and stops things from just rushing out of your mouth. As someone emotionally develops, this little...
  11. frill

from the depth of these responses, i would like to introduce to you the radical notion of having an opinion but not necessarily broadcasting it to the world. it will save you a lot of money in resetting broken noses as you get older. people will always form opinions and like and dislike people...
  12. frill

can i have your items
  13. frill

nice to go out on a gentle note without creating any issues w players u disagree with. see u later.
  14. frill

discord romance server with minecraft elements

discord romance server with minecraft elements
  15. frill

Request for Citizen's Council

[!] This is a private letter to the three addressed in the opening line, sorry! ══════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══════ To the elusive Iansandoral Vithalion'dir, Miriaire Aey'flir, Volronus, Kharis Fitzalan and so on. It is my request to convene the citizen's council to best inform the populace of the events...
  16. frill

The decaying Safety

Bluejohn resolves to make his move if he ever sees a resembling person.
  17. frill

Player Announcement 🃏 fools' guild 🃏

[!] A stern advertisement is hand-scribed and appended in every noticeboard where someone may be able to read. It is very minuscule and without flair nor decoration, betraying nothing about its contents from the aesthetic alone. The Fools’ Guild (The Honourable Guild of Fools and...
  18. frill

The passing of Krisa Amadeus

Bluejohn rummages through his boxes to find memorial candles, lighting one in memory of the big man. The creeping niggle of suspicion bites at the jester's intuition, which causes him to puff and wheeze to try to put the candle out. The candle doesn't go out. The jester puffs and wheezes with...
Back