Search results

1. Cranky_Varangian

A Tribute to Goldo Greyfang

A Tribute to Goldo Greyfang As I walked the alleys of Raevendrecht a clamorous disturbance fell upon my ear. Dashing towards the source of the noise, I threw open the door of a home to see two goblins, clubs in their hands, bared at each other in stances of battle as if to beat each other...
  2. Cranky_Varangian

On Nature to a Wood Elf

On Nature to a Wood Elf It is my philosophy that a grand theme exists through all of nature. It was sung before the first mountains were driven up from the sea and will continue to ring out long after the fleeting moments of our lives are over. It is hummed an infinite number of times over by...
  3. Cranky_Varangian

The Giant's Duel

The Giant's Duel A poem dedicated to a warrior of great resolve. A skilled wielder of both sword and 'stache. Tom "The Giant." Who, even through defeat, can inspire all of Eden with both the shine of his spirit and his head. Gather 'round, dear audience, lend me your ear, For a tale of...
  4. Cranky_Varangian

The Ballad of Huron and Cirdan

The Ballad of Huron and Cirdan In a realm of ancient lore and mystic might, Two elven warriors prepared for a fateful fight, Huron and Cirdan, with valor intertwined, Stood against the Necromancer, Thalgrim unkind. Huron, a warrior bold, his spirit ablaze, With blade in hand, he sought...
Back