Search results

1. Erik

Nation Announcement Brothers in stone

On a desolate shore, where the waves whispered secrets to the winds, a human and a Denur stood, their hands intertwined in a gesture of solidarity. I extend my deepest gratitude for your swift aid in our time of need. With a gleam of pride illuminating its gaze, the Denur replied: Aye, it is...
  2. Erik

Nation Announcement Victory through progress - speech to the people

[!] A small, slightly dirty red-haired Denur steps onto a chair in the marketplace of Dar-Ach Denur accompanied by two other equally stained colleagues. Courageous and full of energy, the High Engineer clears his throat and speaks to his people. [!] Hear ye, stout folk of Arduan, I stand...
  3. Erik

Nation Announcement 1st High Council Meeting

HIGH COUNCIL MEETING Starfall 1546 [!] Flyers with the king's seal were distributed all over Dar-Ach Denur. [!] Kverit, Mighty Denurs of Arduan, In the heart of our ancient halls, the High Council convened to discuss matters vital to our realm's prosperity. Here's what was hammered out...
  4. Erik

Nation Announcement The first successes of the Guild of Cogs.

On a hill outside the town stand two chuckling Denur, next to their latest invention. Light-heartedly, the red-haired Denur pulls the lever and ironically calls out to his colleague, "Hope you've placed those signs proper, so that we don't accidentally hurt anyone!" The other Denur looks at him...
  5. Erik

Nation Announcement A reminder of the Urk Grudge

The high engineer sat in his office, drawing on his pipe and calmly perusing the message before him. "There's war brewing," he murmured to himself, the gravity of the situation evident in his voice. With a determined nod, he reached for his guild hammer resting on the desk and strode into the...
  6. Erik

Nation Announcement The gears start to turn

To the Residents of Dar-Ach Denur A small dark-haired denur with a charcoal-stained face steps onto a footstool in the town centre and shouts into the crowd. Listen up, folks of Dar-Ach Denur, 'cause I've got somethin' right important to share with ya! In the next few months, we might be in...
Back