Search results

1. W

Event Announcement A Crimson Funeral

*A notice would be posted across Eden for those who would pay their respects.* For those of you who have yet to hear the news, Jolie Elaine Lovell has passed on. In the spirit of honoring her life and actions a funeral will be held in Salus Limin to commemorate her life and the lives she...
  2. W

An Echo in the Forest

The air is oddly stagnant that morning. Morning birds did not chirp in the capital, no winds, nor a noise. As the sun rose, a few private letters were dispersed. A final yellowed piece of paper on the colony noticeboard. It looks oddly official but without the red ink. It reads the following...
  3. W

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Apollon would've just been leaving his confinement, having been working on official documents all afternoon. He'd take out his reading glasses and scan over the notice with a slight snort. "It is as I said before, you will find nothing but wasted effort in attempting to convince others to...
  4. W

A Letter To The Khari'cerr

As Apollon made his way through the palace cleaning up the floors, he’d come across the note lying on the floor. The man couldn’t help but sigh as he’d intercept it on Elaine’s behalf who was particularly sick that day. A large wolf with ashen fur and nine tails would track down Faroz with a...
  5. W

Nation Announcement A Letter to the Kharri'cerr

Apollon would set the Mitrona Infrastructure documents aside having finished changing the locks, finally having time to stomach reading through Dain Zakarian's spat with the Sultana. "Honestly, and they wonder why it's hard to take them seriously." He'd rest a gentle palm again his face, eyes...
  6. W

Catharsis

(A creative writing post inspired by Invictus By: William Earnest Henley) The stars loomed overhead from outside the window, as the 'Cerr played with his hair. Idly matching it to the pitch black of night's canvas. Black as the pit from pole to pole. He'd say an idle prayer to his god for the...
  7. W

Player Announcement Wedding of Maple Nephele and André von Joy

Apollon would be checking the different notices from across the way, drinking his morning cup of tea. However, the man would nearly choke, coughing as he caught the title of the marriage notice. Unlike his often gentle gate, he'd race towards the board and check the guest list. With a deep...
  8. W

What praise should linger?

*The following is an excerpt from a recent self study I felt like detailing further in the spirit of recent creative prompts, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.* Sat within the hearth of Volcano Sanctum, the 'Cerr kept his arms still in prostration to his focus... Having...
  9. W

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

Would cast his hand across the desk, knocking over books and documents... Bringing his hands to his center attempting to calm his breathing, yet his wrath only reminded him of his tie to Ignos and so to his Master. "I grow weary, as my patience, my compassion slowly slips..." He'd whisper in...
  10. W

The Bergwald Lumberyard

The Bergwald Lumberyard The Bergwald Lumberyard has reopened for business, seeking to provide all forms of commodities to its variety of customers. With pride in their work as Holzfallers not only does the yard promise efficiency but so too prime quality in all their distributed goods. The...
  11. W

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

Apollon would've been handed the notice and asked his opinion, "This is... Clearly," He'd attempt to keep his smile pinned to his cheeks. "I assume they went and did this without permission?" He'd inquire, receiving a clear confirmation of that being the case. "It's appeasement, and a barbed...
  12. W

Nation Announcement ~Privatized Report of the Wasp Incident~

The Wasp Incident The following is a privatized report of the Wasp Incident sent in good faith to the Kaiser, and Kaiserin to delineate further engagements with the voidal creatures stemming originally from Dar’azur. At Kaiserin Veredra’s request all information regarding the Dar’azur...
  13. W

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

Apollon would read his wife's announcement in passing, scratching his cheek lightly with a chuckle. "I don't think she'd like anyone I would invite... Nor do I think they'd really be able to attend..." He'd shrug simply as he'd make his way towards the apiary fields... "Time I get those gifts I...
  14. W

Triumph Over the Corrupted | Indisear ayan quentaronto

Apollon reads the notice softly when making his usual national trips, biting his cheek softly later on down the road. "What happens now? One child remains, with all the insects which fled the hold I can only assume... This if far from over, even if Dar'azur is cleared for now." He'd shake his...
  15. W

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

Apollon rubs his forehead as he checks of the documents one last time, "Based on what we expect, I won't be sleeping well for a few months." The man would gently raise his gaze to the ceiling, blinking a few moments before he'd go back to writing. "There must be more I can do to prepare..."
Back