Search results

1. W

Event Announcement A Crimson Funeral

*A notice would be posted across Eden for those who would pay their respects.* For those of you who have yet to hear the news, Jolie Elaine Lovell has passed on. In the spirit of honoring her life and actions a funeral will be held in Salus Limin to commemorate her life and the lives she...
  2. W

An Echo in the Forest

The air is oddly stagnant that morning. Morning birds did not chirp in the capital, no winds, nor a noise. As the sun rose, a few private letters were dispersed. A final yellowed piece of paper on the colony noticeboard. It looks oddly official but without the red ink. It reads the following...
  3. W

Catharsis

(A creative writing post inspired by Invictus By: William Earnest Henley) The stars loomed overhead from outside the window, as the 'Cerr played with his hair. Idly matching it to the pitch black of night's canvas. Black as the pit from pole to pole. He'd say an idle prayer to his god for the...
  4. W

What praise should linger?

*The following is an excerpt from a recent self study I felt like detailing further in the spirit of recent creative prompts, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.* Sat within the hearth of Volcano Sanctum, the 'Cerr kept his arms still in prostration to his focus... Having...
  5. W

The Bergwald Lumberyard

The Bergwald Lumberyard The Bergwald Lumberyard has reopened for business, seeking to provide all forms of commodities to its variety of customers. With pride in their work as Holzfallers not only does the yard promise efficiency but so too prime quality in all their distributed goods. The...
  6. W

Nation Announcement ~Privatized Report of the Wasp Incident~

The Wasp Incident The following is a privatized report of the Wasp Incident sent in good faith to the Kaiser, and Kaiserin to delineate further engagements with the voidal creatures stemming originally from Dar’azur. At Kaiserin Veredra’s request all information regarding the Dar’azur...
Back