Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

lindalicious_

Community Team
[!] Fancy written letters bearing the crest of the United Provinces of Hadriana would be pinned down on every noticeboard in the Hadrian Empire [!]

imageedit_2_2830344730.png

Saintsday 24, Goldscorch, 1544

pizap (3).png

Hear ye, hear ye!

The grandeur of the Palace of Adelsburg beckons as we cordially invite you to the most anticipated event of the season - The Grand Masquerade Ball! Prepare to embark on an evening of enchantment and revelry as we unveil the splendor of the social season amidst the majestic backdrop of our historic courtroom and gardens.

During this socialseason, a season of love, we shall be sending Eden's finest debutantes and bachelors out into a daring game called society. They will be looking for their soulmate, their true love, the one they shall entwine their path with. The finest lady of them all shall be crowned 'Emerald of the Season'. She will be the most promising debutante.

Prepare to be swept away into a world of elegance and sophistication as the Palace of Adelsburg sets the stage for an evening of unparalleled grandeur. From the moment you step through our hallowed halls, you will be transported into a realm of mystery and allure, where masks and festivities intertwine to create memories that shall last a lifetime.
At arrival, your name and title shall be announced to the crowd, and your night shall begin. It is expected you wear your finest attirue and a mask, you are asked to keep on until you step outside of the city's walls. You shall dress according to your Sentinel and how they inspire you.

Let the rhythm of enchanting music guide your every step as you twirl across the ballroom floor. Our live orchestra shall serenade you with melodies that echo through the corridors of time, ensuring an evening of dance and merriment like no other.
Step outside and wander through the lush gardens of the palace, where whispers of romance and serenity dance upon the evening breeze. Amidst the blossoming flowers and enchanting pathways, create moments of magic and tranquility under the starlit sky.

But the Grand Masquerade Ball is more than just an evening of celebration - it marks the dawn of a new social season, where friendships are forged and memories are made. As you revel in the splendor of the moment, anticipate the announcement of future events and gatherings that shall grace the halls of the Palace of Adelsburg.

Join us as we embark on a journey of elegance and enchantment, where every moment is a celebration of life and love. The Grand Masquerade Ball at the Palace of Adelsburg awaits your presence, promising an evening of wonder and delight in 7 Saint Days!
We wish to see all of your faces, and lovely attire during this lovely evening! If any help or advise is needed, make sure to ask our organizers, Kaiserin of the Hadrian Empire Veredra von Lichtenfelts, Grand Duchess of Veronia Ashlyn Moetiour, Countess of Königstein Anne-Marie de Ruiter, or Wisteria Burnouf.

Signed,

index.png

1708972679212.png

image.png

pizap (2) - kopie.png

17th of March, 8PM CET. (EDIT!!!!! Moved to the 20th, pm CET)
Any outfit is fine, as long as you wear a mask. And try to stick to your Sentinel if you have one!

To enter and participate AS A BACHELOR OR DEBUTANTE IN THE SOCIALSEASON
please leave a comment, your character's name and ign! (example below)

Last edited:
The Countess of Königstein sat in her candle-lit room. They would cast a nice, warm shadow upon the walls of her keep in Königstein. A satisfied, yet tired smile would rest upon her face as she finished reading the letter she and the other Ladies wrote. "The future has wonderful things in store" she murmured to herself a bit, passing the letter over to her sister Petra "You should definitely attend, my beloved sister. I am sure you could be our first Emerald of the Season!" Anne-Marie smiled proudly, her gaze then slowly hovering towards the window. Dark clouds and raindrops would be clearly visible. In the other corner of their room would stand two mannequins. One wearing a pink dress, and the other wearing something more dark. "It will be lovely!" she grinned in enthusiasm, a smile so beaming it was never seen before curled her lips, something she had not done in a long time.

IGN:
lindalicious_
CHARACTER: Anne-Marie de Ruiter

Eldwin the butler passes this to bruche and looks at him while smiling
"What why are you smiling at this Eldwin?"
"Master Bruche it's time for you to find a life partner instead of you being all serious and brooding"

Bruche would read and try to reply to his butler
"But Eldwin.."
"No buts master bruche you are going, I shall prepare your suit and mask, assuming you prefer black"

Bruche would sigh and reply
"Sure I guess"

IgN: BasedKindDoctor
Character: Bruche Wijnfort/ Dracowl the watcher

Alice reads it over with a gentle smile coming to her face as she looked herself in the mirror of her room in the manor. She nodded to herself as she spoke, "I believe it is finally time for me to move on.. it's been years." Alice got up and marked this in her calendar.

IGN: Hollyisinsane
Character: Alice Von Ironheart

A young woman strolls to the noticeboard of Norbüren, her long blond hair waving in the wind as she bends toward the paper. Her eyebrows raise as she reads, and smirks as she makes a note of the event in her notebook. She then murmurs to herself:
"I suppose I could attend for the first half... I can make that much time. Hm, and it would also be an opportunity to represent Alda."
She then walks off towards the keep to tell her family the news.

IGN:
Sparkles2676
Character: Cecylia Tzyrnowski

A young tiefling man looks quite interested. "I guess I can find someone who I like and spend my life in a good way instead of doing nothing..." He then goes to tell his elven mother about it.

IGN:
Elyrantha
Character: Vyolam Delarus

Although he'd been avoiding Hadriana for the better half of the month, Revalor found himself standing in front of a noticeboard in Adelsburg while he cut through to Al-Jabrid. Here, he cast his eyes about the parchment with an amused smile; High Elven society very rarely participated in Vari events such as these, but Revalor had many human friends. He supposed showing face - or, lackthereof - couldn't hurt.
He clicked his tongue and stowed away the parchment, a lot on his mind.

IGN: CreatingWithKass
Character: Revalor-Thevan Illysar

Last edited:
Having been working right along side his sister at home now that he returned, Lodewijk had quickly come to know of the coming event. While his mind had been focused on duty to his kingdom, duty to his blood was far more important to him in the end. He approaches his sister,(@lindalicious_ ) and tells her of his plans to attend as a Bachelor.

IGN: EmberSprite
Character: Lodewijk de Ruiter

The Countess of Königstein sat in her candle-lit room. They would cast a nice, warm shadow upon the walls of her keep in Königstein. A satisfied, yet tired smile would rest upon her face as she finished reading the letter she and the other Ladies wrote. "The future has wonderful things in store" she murmured to herself a bit, passing the letter over to her sister Petra "You should definitely attend, my beloved sister. I am sure you could be our first Emerald of the Season!" Anne-Marie smiled proudly, her gaze then slowly hovering towards the window. Dark clouds and raindrops would be clearly visible. In the other corner of their room would stand two mannequins. One wearing a pink dress, and the other wearing something more dark. "It will be lovely!" she grinned in enthusiasm, a smile so beaming it was never seen before curled her lips, something she had not done in a long time.

IGN:
lindalicious_
CHARACTER: Anne-Marie de Ruiter
Petra de Ruiter paused her reading at her sister's voice, gaze beckoned over to the letter. The dark-haired girl took a moment to read over the letter's content, glancing up at her sister's expression before nodding. "Perhaps so, Anne, but I doubt I'd earn such a title so soon. There must be lovelier ladies than I." She replied, shaking her head at Anne's reaction. She followed her sister like a shadow, beck and call to her aid and as silent as one could be.

IGN:
parasolii
CHARACTER: Petra de Ruiter

On being reminded of this ball, Aleksander took the parchment and looked it over once more. "It really is a wonderful idea. I must commend the ladies who came up with it". Aleksander then took his quill and scribbled a few names under the 'Sign up'.

IGN: Jordankeeper
Character: Zladimir de Tiri

"This should be good, he is soon to be a knight as well so I am sure he will be quite popular" Alek smiled to himself as he continued.

IGN: WolfUK
Character: Vozomir de Tiri

"There will be someone that sees Voz's promise I'm sure". He mumbled to himself before penning the next name.

IGN: __Emmmm
Character: Evalise de Tiri

"A shame what happened with that Alrick fellow, but it is well past time you found a partner to wed. Actually .." Aleksander pondered for a moment before scratching out her name then finishing by adding his own name.

IGN: BmZuzu
Character: Aleksander de Tiri

Last edited:
On being reminded of this ball, Aleksander took the parchment and looked it over once more. "It really is a wonderful idea. I must commend the ladies who came up with it". Aleksander then took his quill and scribbled a few names under the 'Sign up'.

"This should be good, he is soon to be a knight as well so I am sure he will be quite popular" Alek smiled to himself as he continued.

"There will be someone that sees Voz's promise I'm sure". He mumbled to himself before penning the next name.

"A shame what happened with that Alrick fellow, but it is well past time you found a partner to wed. Actually .." Aleksander pondered for a moment before scratching out her name.
yes sell your nephews

"A shame what happened with that Alrick fellow, but it is well past time you found a partner to wed. Actually .." Aleksander pondered for a moment before scratching out her name then finishing by adding his own name.

IGN: BmZuzu
Character: Aleksander de Tiri
Upon approaching her Uncle, the silver eyed woman stayed silent as she peered over his shoulder. As her eyes scanned her brother's names she grinned momentarily before her grin dropped soon after, "What? No, put my name on there." She muttered, as her eyes scanned her crossed out name. Evalise then turned on her heel and walked away. "I surely don't need a man, although, this will be fun." The woman hummed to herself.

Upon approaching her Uncle, the silver eyed woman stayed silent as she peered over his shoulder. As her eyes scanned her brother's names she grinned momentarily before her grin dropped soon after, "What? No, put my name on there." She muttered, as her eyes scanned her crossed out name. Evalise then turned on her heel and walked away. "I surely don't need a man, although, this will be fun." The woman hummed to herself.

YEA GIRL GET THEM

Back