Nation Announcement ✠ The recurrence of an illness - An official delegation ✠

Apateus

[!] Vater Gregor hasn't left his room for a few days. The physicians come back and forth every morning. It is said that the Vater is not in the best of health conditions. Or perhaps he doesn't want to leave his rooms.

In any case, it seems that for the moment the Vater doesn't want to see anyone and that he spends most of his time writing and praying... [!]

[!]A notice has been posted in all major places of worship in the Empire, bearing the official seal of the Temple of Alder [!]

AlderismSidfriendly (1).png

22, Rainswrath, 1543
I, Vater Gregor von Volker, declare that during the entire period of my convalescence, which will last until I have ruled otherwise, Vasyl Aldarchson, Erzbishop of Veronia and only Erzbishop in charge, will have to all intents and purposes the powers of Vater of the Alderist faith, the right to use the seal of the Temple of Alder, the role of Grand Master of the Order of the Temple, and his documents will be valid until that date as if they were drawn up by the Vater himself.

This was foretold.

Signed His Holiness Vater Gregor Von Volker.
AbbeyAdelsburg (1).png

Sister Claudette-Therese von Heiliger grasped to the paper, her eyes narrowing in confusion, before nodding slightly. "Ich will stop by with some tea and some food.. perhaps some blankets too.." She grew in worry, gently shaking her head as she let go of the paper - returning her way to the house - where she would soon after make some tea and some carrot soup - leaving it outside the Vater's bedroom as she gently knocked on the door. "Ich made zu some tea, and some soup - Ich will be back up in a few hours to get the dishes. Eat some und then rest, if zu feel worse, inform me Ich will tend to zu." She then made her way back downstairs to the first study, looking over the to-do list for the Sisters as she made it her duty to finish the list from top to bottom.

Back