𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Elaine sat comfortably in her palace, a tiefling herself. She crossed her legs as she read over,

“You know, perhaps instead of indulging in silly dramas and not prioritizing their citizens, they could actually listen.” She pinched the bridge of her nose. “I mean, really, the amount of complaints I hear… but people don’t change. That’s one lesson I’ve learned.”

She looked around, “Apollon! Look at this, it seems their people are finally noticing.”

Apollon would've just been leaving his confinement, having been working on official documents all afternoon. He'd take out his reading glasses and scan over the notice with a slight snort. "It is as I said before, you will find nothing but wasted effort in attempting to convince others to return. Whether you are truly at fault or not, all see you as an uncaring dictatorship." He'd speak to the open air softly. "Perhaps now they'll consider actually running their nation, instead of attempting to lead the 'Lunn back with bread crumbs. If you build it, they will come."

A notice makes its way past the heat of the desert, the mesa, the mountains. All the way to Luminion.

It makes it's way to the hands of the Aeri'Cill, who glances over the notice with mild interest

"So... The nation of filth finally has what comes to them. Civil Unrest, a corrupt guard..."
Cirlia laughs to herself, passing the notice to Fynenar II

"I wouldn't be surprised if they collapse within the next two years.. And what a boon it would be if they did."

Your government declared war on a neighboring nation when a literal GOD OF THE UNDEAD is out on the loose. Respect to the Kaiser who has the balls to go to war over local squabbles and push aside the greater threat at hand.
Keep it ic. I see no reason for this ooc banter on an ic post. Take it to dms

Nowu peered over the notice as she was moving the last of her stuff, her expression staying emotionless even as she finished reading. She rolled her eyes and continued on, patting her trusty camel 'Camélè' on the side of its neck, she made her stance clear with her actions and didn't deem it worthy to clarify.

Aldarian looked over at the notice that he got passed on from a stranger as he was sitting on a mountain meditating and praying to the Mother due recent events. "Hmm.. Perhaps.. it's time I should pay a visit again to Anyjarr and see it for myself. He muttered to himself

Aldarian looked over at the notice that he got passed on from a stranger as he was sitting on a mountain meditating and praying to the Mother due recent events. "Hmm.. Perhaps.. it's time I should pay this Kaiserin a visit again and have a 'good' talk with her regarding such. He grinned to himself before he stood up from his meditation position and walk down off the mountain as he returned home to write a letter to the Kaiserin.

Manuel not really caring too much on what happens on the outside borders of Hadriana before he received from one of his Citizens a notice of the letter that his Cousin wrote. "Mein cousin never disappoints with ze letters she writes." He chuckled to himself as he handed back the letter to the Citizen before he went on to take care for his son, Sebastian.
Girl Selene wrote this? Her delf

Esebius would have been given the letter by one of his students. The older scholar sat, his face without affect, as he muttered something to himself. The student stood before him, as he inquired of his master: "Master Esebius, what is to come?" Looking at the much younger lunn, old Esebius shook his head at his student. "Nothing good comes of ramblings from an old scholar such as me. I remember the dissent of so many ages." The young student was adamant this time, as his words were spoke with fervor. "Master, please! Where do you stand on this matter. Your work tells a tale of change, for is this not the change you have called for?"

The silence of the moment surrounded the duo. They sat within Esebius' very home, prostrated on the carpet that the old Lunn had recently brought in. The quiet spoke more than words could ever offer. Yet with the break of the silence, the old lunn said rather firmly: "I've told you once, lad, I am no master. I am no wise man. I am nothing. A nothing that shows the stains that mark our world. These were the words of a true master, one that taught me so long ago. What change is to come is not bound by the certain will of an old man like me. It is decided by the people, tired in their form. Whether the state is calcified or not is a question not for me, but the farmer tilling our wheat, the fisher catching our fish, the weaver tailoring our carpets. I am no master, I merely speak so that these people might be thought of. Yet even now, I know failings when I see them, I pray that an answer shall erupt to the uncertain age. I pray we shall come to know a new way. But such words are empty in their make, for what does an old lunn like me know?"

Esebius' student stared at his master, as he offered only a solemn dip of his head. The younger lunn rose from his seat and said rather candidly, "Then, Esebius, shall I fetch the tea?" Esebius said, as his attention was still caught by the letter, "Please do," the old scholar would chime in the midst of his enthrallment.

A notice makes its way past the heat of the desert, the mesa, the mountains. All the way to Luminion.

It makes it's way to the hands of the Aeri'Cill, who glances over the notice with mild interest

"So... The nation of filth finally has what comes to them. Civil Unrest, a corrupt guard..."
Cirlia laughs to herself, passing the notice to Fynenar II

"I wouldn't be surprised if they collapse within the next two years.. And what a boon it would be if they did."

"Hmm?" Fynenar questioned, his legs crossed and leaning back within his seat as he lifted the quill from the pot of ink that was freshly set for another one of his writing's, he looked upwards then, in the direction of his Aeri'cill as he reached for the parchment, bringing on what were seemingly reading glasses, he read through the parchment once. "Mother be, I can hardly read the writing of Vari's.. it is rather inelliquent." He claimed, words spoekn mainly to himself as he cleared his throat and squinted harder, his brows perking upwards as he was caught with interest of the parchment and it's following notes. "Mmm, oh my, they now have a limitation of time on their hands? What.. intriguing developments from the southern dunes, intriguing truly, yet there is one constant in this matter, there are solutions and perhaps we hold the best one even.."

Back