A Call to Arms || Calling all the Nobles to Adelsburg for Pending War!

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
[!] Notices bearing the Lichtenfelts crest were delivered to all Herzogen, Markgraven, Graven, and Knightly Orders
Lichtencrest_2.png

A CALL TO ARMS

div2.png

With immediate effect, all of Noble standing, high and low, are summoned to Adelsburg for the call to arms, for the forces of unlife have gathered at our northern borders, preparing for an invasion of our beloved Empire. Hordes of skeletons and other eldritch horrors are banging on our doors, threatening the lives of our women and children. A threat, not of conquest, but extermination under the heels of a Chaotic God sent by Dolus to claim our souls for eternal torment as their unliving servants! Yet we shall not sit and let the forces of death triumph over our Empire. Together we shall rally and march north to put an end to the undead menace threatening our way of life once and for all!

Many will fall, and even more, will have to be cut down over and over again as the foul magic wielded by the undead handlers resurrect our fallen comrades. Yet we must endure, so that our future generations may live. Rise, men, rise! For the crimson night is upon us! Only united may we live to see the sun rise over the blooded corpses and bones of our enemy once more!

Every noble, knight, and order is to report back to Adelsburg with their rallying numbers so that we may form a grand Reichsarmee to march north on the forces of evil together. We will succeed! We will triumph! We will destroy them all!

OOC: Reply under ze post plez, nobles of ze Reich.

architecture-armor-army-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg

div2.png
Signed,
DiederickSignatureV2.png

HadrianaSeal.png

The Gräfin von Königstein, Anne-Marie de Ruiter had been waiting for this letter's arrival in her keep in Königstein, though it seemed to do her no pleasure finally laying her eyes to rest upon the words written down on it. Yet, she read it carefully. Until finally, words were muttered "I hope the Grand Duchess will respond to my own letter, requesting our much needed men-at-arms, soon enough..." Anne-Marie took a deep breath through her nose, letting it slip not long after "Without, we cannot be of much aid, but alas... That was not my decision"

Hochmeister Markvart von Herdorf would stroll through the grand halls of the Imperial Palace in Adelsburg, in search of the Kaiser. Eventually, the Ritter dressed in clad-black armour would find him in the raven tower, sending ravens to all outreaches of the Empire. It was then that he was handed a letter of his own, one he hastily read, after which he offered His Imperial Majesty a solemn nod of understanding. The letter then had to be delivered to his home, Schloss Rosenberg, and the Hochmeister would be doing that himself. The Order of the Golden Rose would have a new foe, an undying one at that, and preparations must be made.

Bartosz sat at the head of the table, discussing the details of Norburen’s upcoming decrees with his advisors, notably with Etienne who sat by his side. Laughter and the clinking of glasses filled the room, a brief respite from the weight of their responsibilities.

As the messenger entered, a hush fell over the room. Bartosz accepted the proclamation, his expression growing more serious with each passing word, the braziers of the room glistened and glowed brightly with easy passing moment as the parchment was subject to brief scrutiny, the large furs upon the Kronfurst and stewards shoulders, heavy, bore down like the parchment did upon the group.

“We must raise the banners,” he declared, his voice cutting through the silence. “Inform my father immediately. We must stand with the Empire. Our intention must be clear.”

The urgency of the situation settled over the room, and
Bartosz’s advisors quickly sprang into action, preparing the town for the call to arms. Bartosz watched them go, his jaw set with determination as he beckoned Etienne forth. Duty called, and they would answer.

As Manuel walked towards his keep, he stumbled upon a letter left at his office. Carefully, he opened it and squinted as he read the words, 'Call to Arms.' A small grin formed on his face, but quickly faded as he took a seat at his desk. "First, I resigned, and now this? Times must be changing fast on the Northern Front... Very well, if the Kaiser demand it, then so be it... But may I pray to Sentinel Salvor that he will watch over us during these times and grant us the strength for victory," He muttered to himself, gazing out of the window at the statue of Salvor. He placed the letter down on his desk and made his way to the armory to gather his equipment before departing to Adelsburg

Dracowl Would return speaking from Zladimir and go to his armoury
"Eldwin"
"Yes Sir I have heard, your new armour and suit is ready, It's time you ditch this old one"
Dracowl would remove his old armour and inspect the new armour
"Master Bruche the armour is light and durable perfect for mobility and will go well with your sword"
"I see and what are those small spikes there?"
"To provide a Range Advantage Sir"
Bruche would suit up

Finally put his Cowl
"I am The DARK KNIGHT"
Screenshot_20240317-084707_Gallery.jpg

After an eerily long time away from Lunburg, Zladimir nearly barged into the dining room of the castle as he left the rest of his family startled in confusion. Interrupting dinner, the Squire placed the missive down onto the table for all to see.. "I told them, I told them! We let too much time passed, and now the Boner Lord is upon us." Glancing towards his uncle, his smile grew ever so more.

"You see uncle, I told you the noblemen would finally come to their senses. The Empire is calling for a rally now against the dreaded corpses of the North.. We can finally do what we planned. Me and a few others were the ones who reported the army, perhaps now they will listen to us.." He spoke in a rushed manner, pacing back and forth as thoughts raced his mind. "The Kaiserin asked me to rally troops behind the Tiri's banner.. Who can we ask? Who? Some have slinked away to the shadows, others still linger about.. I need to grab Lazarus and ride out." The young man almost ran towards the stables, yelling "LAZARUS! WE RIDE!"

A raven would deliver a notice adorned with the Lichtenfelt crest to Rosenberg. Andrzej wasted no time in opening it and began to read its contents.

Andrzej's jaw clenched with fury, as he almost crumpled the notice in his hand, the weight of its words heavy on his shoulders. Memories of past battles flooded his mind, the Bone Lord's relentless armies, their cold, soulless eyes etched into his nightmares. With a heavy heart and a steely resolve, he knew what must be done. Gripping his sword tightly, he vowed to defend his homeland once more "I will chase you back to your own domain if I have to, demon!".
The fire of determination burned bright in his eyes as he informed Cedryk of the notice before riding for Adelsburg.

*As dawn broke over Bergwouden and Silas was read the letter from Adelsburg by his staff he felt a fire reawake inside him* Azrael fetch my my sword * As he grabbed the hilt of his blade strength returned to his hand and he rose from his ill begotten bedside as he leaned on his blade at first and then stood up right * Bring ink and quill, we shall write our reply:

[!] A proclaimation read the following in response to the Imperial edict [!]

ALL CITIZENS OF THE HINTERLANDS, FROM BERGWOOD TO HELSTEIN ARE TO REPORT TO THE COURT OF SILAS VAN LEUVEREN. THEY ARE TO BRING HORSE AND HEAVY FURS FOR WINTER COLD. THE HINTERLANDS STAND WITH THE EMPIRE AND HALT THE WAINING ATTACKS OF THE BONE LORD.

* Silas now fitted in his arms walked together with Azrael and Kazimierz down to his hall * Now before we march to war, we’ll have to settle some loose ends, prepare some firewood and find Brita.

*Janczyk was busy skinning a hunted deer as the message bearer appeared. He took the notice with his bloodied hands and carefully read it* "The Herzogdom of the Westerlanden will be the first to face this threat" *He would call out for a servant* "Let it be known to all citizens that they are expected to take up arms. This is not an enemy that will wage war in a conventional way. They aim to destroy us utterly. *The servant nodded and silently left* "Let us see if Lünberg is able to withstand a tide of undead, my family meant for it to be a shield whereupon our enemies would break themselves. *Janczyk laid the now bloodied notice on the table and left to gather his equipment. "We leave for Adelsburg"

Back