Nation Announcement A friendly regard

Candi

Veronian Milf

[!] This note would be hung throughout Eden by one Kisho Frack , directed at Wakkerdam and Radymie

1642392440210.png

The crest of the Burnouf Family

EoQ2-deTgVJ9UftfjnemRGeJr9x-xe4JXUqBv6s2Hfyg6lIr6_pd344pzLHr5ACUE9A4QYMAlfDUp8HplrQn6yo9pyUAyC6n_RKKn2lEX8LkSg_Gvh5Zdpg4gik-LuUsv7RxOpa8

For those who are unaware of my absence, was caused by the cowardly spineless capture of myself whilst unguarded by a conjoined unit of Northman and Hinterlanders. Among these savages was a familiar face known as Arndil Moetiour my own blood. The cowards claim they arrested me on neutral territory yet they attempted this capture on Luminion lands before I was halted by the steed of Kyrzstof Tyzrnowksi within the tunnel under the spine of Eden. I hereby denounce the Moetiour name until I get a written apology by my brother and his pathetic bride. Taking up my fathers name of Burnouf I shall continue the culture and name that he carried for our forefathers.

I now speak directly to those of the north and those of the hinterlands. I am a noble who grew up in exile, I have watched families before me, driven down by a cowards heel and no more will I allow the people that I know, knew and will know be blackened by that of those who think that ravaging a town of Halflings is a victory. I shall have revenge, for those who were tortured in your dungeons, whose bodies were mutilated and laid at their makers feet, I will make the lands that belong to Veronia one, only then shall you have peace.

And finally to the Citizens of Veronia, I was born on the soil that was once that of the attian empire, I was raised to fight for this nation, We are veronian and this country is in my blood as I know it is in yours. Veronia is a Kingdom that is independent and The people of this kingdom cannot be frightened by anyone. Our Kin conspire against us, to this I say let them for we, the People of Veronia bend our knee to no one but the maker.

And We will be avenged.

EoQ2-deTgVJ9UftfjnemRGeJr9x-xe4JXUqBv6s2Hfyg6lIr6_pd344pzLHr5ACUE9A4QYMAlfDUp8HplrQn6yo9pyUAyC6n_RKKn2lEX8LkSg_Gvh5Zdpg4gik-LuUsv7RxOpa8

[!] The letter would be signed with the blood of a northman and wakkerdam citizen that was taken from the swords of veronian soldiers.

Wendelin Burnouf De Auguassi, Queen of Veronia.

[!] This note would be hung throughout Eden by one Kisho Frack , directed at Wakkerdam and Radymie

View attachment 368

The crest of the Burnouf Family

For those who are unaware of my absence, was caused by the cowardly spineless capture of myself whilst unguarded by a conjoined unit of Northman and Hinterlanders. Among these savages was a familiar face known as Arndil Moetiour my own blood. The cowards claim they arrested me on neutral territory yet they attempted this capture on Luminion lands before I was halted by the steed of Kyrzstof Tyzrnowksi within the tunnel under the spine of Eden. I hereby denounce the Moetiour name until I get a written apology by my brother and his pathetic bride. Taking up my fathers name of Burnouf I shall continue the culture and name that he carried for our forefathers.

I now speak directly to those of the north and those of the hinterlands. I am a noble who grew up in exile, I have watched families before me, driven down by a cowards heel and no more will I allow the people that I know, knew and will know be blackened by that of those who think that ravaging a town of Halflings is a victory. I shall have revenge, for those who were tortured in your dungeons, whose bodies were mutilated and laid at their makers feet, I will make the lands that belong to Veronia one, only then shall you have peace.

And finally to the Citizens of Veronia, I was born on the soil that was once that of the attian empire, I was raised to fight for this nation, We are veronian and this country is in my blood as I know it is in yours. Veronia is a Kingdom that is independent and The people of this kingdom cannot be frightened by anyone. Our Kin conspire against us, to this I say let them for we, the People of Veronia bend our knee to no one but the maker.

And We will be avenged.

[!] The letter would be signed with the blood of a northman and wakkerdam citizen that was taken from the swords of veronian soldiers.

Wendelin Burnouf De Auguassi, Queen of Veronia.

When three Kingdoms coordinate with their armies to capture of a lone 5’2 woman just trying to go home from a wedding

Back