A Joyeous Occassion- Invites to a feast

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] A flock of white doves would leave the tower of Leeuwenmark as ravens carried a letter to the mentioned recipients [!]
1705875094599.png

1705875103962.png

Sunday 15th Goldscorch 1542
1705876802353.png

[Creative artists impression of the marriage]

Today at the cathedral of Adelsburg the Vater himself has overseen the holy matrimony of Hertog Silas van Leuveren and now-Hertogin Brita van Leuveren. A joyeous and momenteous occassion that would solidify the House van Leuveren in the fourth decade of the 16th century.
The matrimony was blessed by many attendants who showed up as the bells of Adelsburg were rang and given notable blessing by the Keizer and the Keizerin themselves. This day will be remembered as the day that the devoted and loyal House van Leuveren reaffirms itself and looks upon a bright future of love and joy. We herald this day as a day of peace.
Brita van Leuveren will enjoy all the protection of Leeuwenmark.

(OOC: The feast will be held on the 29th of January at 9pm CET)
LINK TO THE DISCORD EVENT
1705877562632.png

Formal Invitations
His imperial Majesty, Diedrick-Göbel von Lichtenfelts, Keizer of the Empire, and her imperial Majesty Veredra von Lichtenfelts, and their imperial attendants
His lordship,
Markvart von Herdorf, Hertog of the Duchy of Hölzland, and his attendants
His lordship,
Janczyk Tzyrnowski, Hertog of Herzland, and his attendants
His lordship,
Manuel Fischer, Hertog of the Duchy of Holstein, and his attendants
Graaf
Friederich von Bergwald-Holstein, and his attendants
Her ladyship,
Victoria Rovelt, Hertogin of the Duchy of Flüssland, and her household
Her ladyship,
Ashlyn Moetiour, Hertogin of the Duchy of Veronia and her household
Her ladyship,
Anne-Marie de Ruiter, Hertogin of the Duchy of Bergwaltz and her household
His holiness,
Vader Gregor
AartsBisschop of Hertzland, Kvothe Folkvarthr
AartsBisschop of Veronia, Vasyl

External formal invitations

Aeri'cill Cirlia Zaithrall and her royal consort Fynenar II, and their royal attendants
Former Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall

Personal Invitations
His lordship, John de Ruiter
Madame Wisteria Burnouf
Kazimierz Tzyrnowski-Kir
Azrael Drakos
Roderick van Oosterwijck

Isadora te Kolste

Signed:
Hertog Silas van Leuveren
Hertogin Brita van Leuveren

Attachments

• 1705878002627.png
    1705878002627.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Brita chuckled. They had been sitting at the table for quite a while trying to find a time that would suit them both, looking over at Silas with a large smile on her face as she traced the paper with the final writing. "It is done my love, now we must plan - and the rest shall be kept between us." She grinned at him, removing the flowers from her head as she took of her tiara - running her thumb over her new ring.

Brita chuckled. They had been sitting at the table for quite a while trying to find a time that would suit them both, looking over at Silas with a large smile on her face as she traced the paper with the final writing. "It is done my love, now we must plan - and the rest shall be kept between us." She grinned at him, removing the flowers from her head as she took of her tiara - running her thumb over her new ring.
Would be quite weary from all the writing as he finished signing the final letter "It is indeed my love, now would you be so kind as to pass me that bottle of wine I have stored for this momental occassion" He sighed of relief as he leaned back in his chair

The emerald gaze trailed through the word of the invitation, managing to read through before a magical heat would burn through the whole paper. Shaking his hand clean and then caressing the ginger beard while the norse man fall pensive. Pushing himself up from his desk to glance through the window and clasping his hands over his back.

"Let us hope she found redemption...and this is the end, not just the beginning..."

"What manner of Vari things is a Royal Consort?" Fynenar the II inquired as he pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes against the invite that had been set for the Zaithrall pair, he murmured quitely under his breath as he passed the invite to Cirlia. "You say that he was raised here? So then it would not be wrong to have them informed that I am the Therri'cill?"

"Someone decided to marry him?"
She looks aghast, sending a quick prayer to the Mother
"He's always been slow on the uptake. Perhaps we go simply to..... to.. do we have a reason to go?"

Frowns as she looks at the list of the invited, before she sighs and says, “Und where ist mein invite, it seems Ich am the only lady not on the list. Perhaps it is for the better.” As she remembers her last interaction with Brita.

Back