[!] A letter to the Tzyrnowski Family [!]

BmZuzu

[!] a Bearer arrives to Norburen with a letter marked with the following three names:
Bartosz-Jan Tzyrnowski
Clarissa Tzyrnowski
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski [!]

[!] it is sealed with the sigil of the temple [!]
I write for Aleksander de Tiri,

I pray you receive this letter in good health. I write to you to express my interest in offering my services as a Cleric of the temple and aid in any way I can to fill the shoes of our late Erzbishop Kvothe Folkvarthr. I hope to be able to work closely with the faithful to lead in prayer, rites and rituals to the best of my capacity. I have worked closely with the Vater and have learned under his tutelage and will continue to do so while in service to your citizens and to all citizens of the Empire.

I will avail myself to:
- conduct any rites or rituals as needed.
- any who seeks guidance
- teach and speak of the lessons of our Sentinels and of our Oracle, Alder.
- guide any in periods of devotion or discipleship to aid in renewing their faith and their bond with their chosen sentinel and with Alder.

If you would have me, please do write back. I have already spoken with your tavernkeeper and rented a room for the time being awaiting your word. I do note however I will not be able to come until 7 saintsdays time for I will be entering a period of meditation and have only given myself one allowance to exit such briefly but I look forward to possibly working with you all afterwards.

Regards,
Alexander de Tiri
Imperial Inquisitor and Cleric of the Temple.

In the depths of the Norburen keep, within a simple yet dignified chamber befitting his station, the Kronfurst Tzyrnowski immersed himself in the quiet rhythm of his duties. Bathed in the warm glow of flickering candlelight, the room exuded an air of tranquility, while the crackling fireplace cast dancing shadows across the walls, painting the space with a comforting ambiance. Through the open window, the gentle hum of the Hertzland town below provided a serene backdrop to his work.

With each measured tick of the grandfather clock,
Bartosz's focus remained unbroken, his attention shifting only occasionally to gaze out into the night, where the stars twinkled in the vast expanse of the sky. Yet, the peaceful silence was interrupted by a soft knock at his door, prompting him to bid entry with a gentle invitation. As the door creaked open, a familiar figure stepped into the chamber, bearing a scroll meant exclusively for the Kronfurst's eyes. Bartosz received the parchment with a nod of acknowledgement, unfurling its contents with anticipation. His brows furrowed in thoughtful concentration as he perused the words inscribed upon it, absorbing the information with meticulous care.

After a span of quiet contemplation,
Bartosz leaned back in his chair, his expression a mask of deep consideration. With a sigh of deliberation, he interlaced his fingers, remaining in his thoughts as his elbows remained well rested upon the arms of his chair. "I have encountered this de Tiri on several occasions," he mused aloud, his voice a soft murmur that echoed in the tranquil chamber. "He strikes me as a man of integrity, one whose character warrants further consideration. I shall have this matter discussed with Father and Mother at the earliest convince.. no doubt they would want to consider his candidacy."

Back