Player Event A Masked Ball | Godsnight 25th 1522

SiegV2

Sultan of Anjyarr, Arch-Pyromancer
[!] A letter would hang on noticeboards throughout Eden

header.png

alkhadircoat.png

WuUJ3ODQMpdw_oIs9pyWRt9Gt2RQ9hU8rccxJHkKPpwDuxSMyB5e3rNvYewVJ7bBd1YR9ZrIV7vMLrAptwzeNfPXvqSgB8...png

In celebration of the unification of the majestic lands of Anjyarr and in honour of a new year for Eden,

The revisioned Empire of Anjyarr is hosting a masked ball in honour of our great leader and visionary: Sultan Sig'vyl Al'Buthara.

There shall be a great feast afterwards in the Sultans throneroom, where any and all may come up to the Sultan and ask him anything they would like. We do note that diplomatic topics can be discussed after the feast at any moment.

We would like to invite our dear friends and allies from the United Provinces of the Hinterlands to come,
as well as any other nobles and underlings from around the continent. We would like those to announce their arrival in due time.

We expect any and all to come in clothing fit for the ballroom and equipped with an appropriate mask, for we shall not allow any uncovered faces to enter.

The Sultan looks forward to seeing you all.

j1vwGgm4ivnjgwK0RGteLieQIFuqZO7jDWfKbqspn71hXRDZr1uYvb7ecn2nSF6-7OMZVppdqz-5E7EHy5eG9y9uXcIKOd...png

Signed:
arndil.png

Gyrath.png

emi.png

Sig2.png

Sunday, January 16th 2022, 20:00 CET

Last edited:
*As she's busy filling in papers and reading letters in her room, a new letter carrying the crest of Anjyarr is shoved under her door* "Another letter? It better be important!" *she said when she grabbed it from the floor, she smiled while reading the letter* "A ball in Anjyarr? And it's a masked one! That sounds amazing, I can't wait!"

While strolling through the big city Kisho spotted the new flyer and read through it, unsure what to think of it "I am nobility now, I should probably go to such events not only as news man but also as a noble.........what a drag. I hope something interesting happens... wait it's a mask ball? Maybe it won't be boring at all..." He started walking away thinking about what to wear as a mask.

As he was walking around Luminion, he found a letter in his mailbox. ''What is this about?'' As he opened the letter, he read about the masked ball and he smiled bright ''My first ever ball! What should i even wear..?'' As he rummaged through his clothes, he found a suit and a mask that would fit him for the ball.

Arndil would sigh oocly as his favorite emote color /grey/ was removed from the chat colors :/. However his spirit was satisfied upon the coming of the Masked ball I think we should organize a surprise completion for those who wish to attend, maybe to liven up the mood.” He said to himself in the confines of his room as he continued preparations for a [RADICATED]

Belegar would be sitting upon his throne, grasping the teddy bear Boris Krüger gave him, when a letter was brought before him. He put the bear down and started reading the letter, he would say to himself "Ah, those deser' folk decide to invite us to somethin' afta all." and started walking around Dar-ach Denur, telling all the Denur he could find "Lad, get yer warm clothin' readeh. Seems we're goin' to tha beach!" before ordering a cold Boris Brew at the Frost Giant Inn and throwing himself into a nice comfortable chair.

Arndil would sigh oocly as his favorite emote color /grey/ was removed from the chat colors :/. However his spirit was satisfied upon the coming of the Masked ball I think we should organize a surprise completion for those who wish to attend, maybe to liven up the mood.” He said to himself in the confines of his room as he continued preparations for a [RADICATED]
(I can add the color back just make a support ticket...)

Back