Nation Announcement A New Horizon - Aldir'tor Zaithrall resigns.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
UlthralleV2.png

OOC: A letter would be sent out to all citizens of the Enlightened Kingdom and all nation leaders.
Issued from The Therri'cill’s Official Office, Representative of the Luminous Court
The 16th of Greenfall, 1522

Dear citizens of the Enlightened kingdom, I had the honor to lead our blessed people for two years now. The Azari people rose from the ashes of the Age of Fallen Spires and we entered the world stage once again.

Now that we achieved this, my time has come to move on from politics and hand the nation back to the people.
My throne shall move on to Thalanil of house Larethael. I trust that he will lead our blessed citizenry to new, even brighter horizons.

Does this mean that I, Aldir'tor will vanish into the void? No. Faul energies stir in Eden, and I will use my arcane abilities to protect my kin and the people of Eden to the best of my abilities. I will take up the mantle of High Scholar in the colleges of magic within the city of Luminion.

I will also be traveling Eden, educating the lesser races in the arts of the arcane, and leading Eden's defense against the voidal powers.

Besides that, I will take up the mantle of the advisor of the new Therri'cill, this is to guide him during his reign.

May the mother guide the Therri'cill.
All hail to Thalanil Larethael.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil

Signed,

Aldir'tor Zaithrall
The sun rose at the edge of the horizon.
A hazy set of orbs peered upon the brilliant light.
The smallest flickering hope of restoration kept stored in a sunken heart.
The road, as the mother's guidance, he followed.

And down the path of the unknown he went.

1a0de42cbf5cc619b85bac39f08c82fb.png

OOC:

Thank you all for the amazing time I had in Luminion!
I will not leave the High Elves, the city or it's people behind.

I made this decision because I felt it would be best for the server. To not compete with the "owner" of the server leading a nation. It feels unfair and it may give people the idea that whenever I make a big decision, It feels like I do it for personal gains or to benefit the High Elves, which is not the case. I hope this shows that.
I will dedicate my newfound free time to focus on magic RP, developing server features, and picking writing lore back up!

I love you all guys! I truly do. Let's make something amazing of Fables and Fantasy.
Oh and, please, trust Sid as much as I do. He will make a great nation leader! I think...

(And if not I will just coup because fuck you don't mess with my High Elves!)

-Ark

Fynenar would read the letter he had recieved, teared up and started to write a letter in response.

Dear Therri'cill,

It has been a pleasure to serve under you as the Centurí'lunar of the Therri'lunar. In the two years that you, Aldir'tor Zaithrall lead our Luminous kingdom we have grown to be one of the biggest metropoles in Eden. I can only thank you for that. With the appointment of Thalanil Larethael I hope our kingdom will be there for long times to come. Good days are arriving with every sunrise.

The Luminous kingdom, the Azari'cill and the Therri'lunar are very greatful of your service to the Luminous kingdom and these feelings will carry on in endless times.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil

With kind regards,

Fynenar Aey'flir.

a tear would hit the paper, leaving a stain as he folded it up. Ready to be put in the mailbox of the Zaithrall residence

Last edited:
Would look at his fellow lords in the Great Hall. The council was, just like King Roderick, shocked at this news. He cleared his throat, thinking about his newfound friendship with Aldir'tor.
"This is... quite something."
Paused to regain his composure. Trying to calm down from the shock of the message.
"I must say I never imagined something like this would happen in Elven lands. Let us not dwell on the matters of our friends. We continue to rise as well, my lords and ladies of the nobility. Thy Maker is with us, and with our friends in the Luminous Kingdom of Luminion."
He paused again and turned to Lord Tzyrnowski.
"By the way, Lord Krzystof-Jan? Isn't Thalanil of house Larethael the house you so despise?"
He said with a teasing smile. Clearly joking.

As Celestine read over the letter, her eyebrow slightly rose. She fidgetted with the left bottom corner of the paper. "I truly didn't see this coming. I'm sure sir Larethael will be a good leader for the high elves." She closed the letter, a worried look on her face as she thought about the consequences this transfer of leadership would have for the relationship between Aerial and Hadriana. "I hope sir Larethael won't pull the problems with Krzystof into this..."

Thalanil would stand behind Aldir'tor as he signed the letter. "It is for the best, your Luminous Majesty. I shall do everything in my capabilities to lead our people." and smiles "I have no doubt that the people will stand behind this decision, they trust your judgement.". He would then sit to think for a long while, pondering about how he would face this enormous task.

The news of the kings resignation was heard by Arndil as the guards outside his cell conversed about it. Many thoughts flooded his head but he was not worried, ''What will happen to Aldir'tor Zaithrall now?" He thought to himself before taking a few bites out of the meal brought to him.

Naon Would be Reading the Letter and would say "Hmmm it seems he became unfit to rule a nation..What a tragedy" Then eats some painkillers

Saleh picks up the letter and would say while reading
" It was a good decision for him to leave this elf was an unjust ruler. I hope the new King would be better than him"

Kisho was returning from a travel in the south when he stoped at Mapledale, allowing his body some resting. While he read through his notes for his newest research. "I will have to emphasize this..." While he was sitting there, not paying attention to his surroundings, two other travellers walked past him, talking about the big news. "I wonder how the new High elf leader will do. Wasn't his name something like Thalanal?" Too focused on his notes he only realized what he heard after the other two were long gone. "Did I miss something important? I shouldn't do these half year travels. If this goes on maybe I will miss something big like... WAIT A SEC- They didn't mean Thalanil took over the throne right? But what is Aldirtor doing now? Maybe at the college? He is an arch mage if I remember correct. Maybe he accepts new students now?" A little sigh left his mouth followed by some amused laughter, "Seems like my next travel is planned."

Back