Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] A letter to all nations noticeboards.

1701221584387.png
Lilith's Veil

Vale to all,
Aedan Pineblossom has willingly stepped down as Khari'cerr to become Therri'cerr and has chosen a new leader, Jolie Elaine Lovell.

╰┈➤In my time here I have aided Aedan expanding and leading the Mitronan Military, restarting the Kanok Mariners Branch.

╰┈➤Written many letters and notices for other nations on behalf of the Khari'cerr serving as a diplomat delegating political events.

╰┈➤Keepings things active while dormant in his absence and have climbed the ranks with minimal help nor guidance from Warrior and Tri'cilus to Lla'vilitir.

---------------------
It is with great respect and honor in which I will take this role. Serving the Forest and my people has always been my priority, and that will never change.
Aeden Pineblossom has served us well and with wherever the Forest may lead him, he will be respected.

1701221601202.png
Glory ce thi Mystical Empire
Mirr thi Kharash's Hand Guide Du.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell

Theri'cerr, Cirrim Aedan Pineblossom

Nowu read over the post forming a smirk on her face "So the cutie's worked her way'p further aye?" she paused for a moment to let out a short giggle "It'll be fun to play 'round with her to see her adorable reactions" she continued to giggle a bit as she wandered off getting all sorts of ideas in her mind.

Later on as she got home however the thought hit her
"Although this' quite the difference from when my brother got the favor o' the people.." she sighed taking a seat and poring a glass of her own drink for herself.

Slowly reads through the post, grinning as he does so"Well well well...." He places the post back onto the board, unlike how he usually does with read posts, burning them."Never knew Mitrona would become the new Anjyarr with these tiefling leaders" He continues to laugh as he walks away from the noticeboard

Aredhel read over the letter, a small breath leaving her as she shook her head to herself "Mi suppose mi will visit on old filo once more.." she muttered to herself fidgetting with her gloves she soon wrote a letter, whistling a small squirrel ran up to her which to she offered a walnut and handed the letter "Bring then ce mi love.", the squirrel soon ran off bearing the letter.

Iiyama scanned over the letter, signing to herself she then sighed "What a surprise for one of my kind to take over that of those that slaughtered us before, it is only a debate if I should be proud or disgusted." she then, like usual delivered the letter to Kassim's desk.

Last edited:
Aredhel read over the letter, a small breath leaving her as she shook her head to herself "Mi suppose mi will visit on old filo once more.." she muttered to herself fidgetting with her gloves she soon wrote a letter, whistling a small squirrel ran up to her which to she offered a walnut and handed the letter "Bring then ce mi love.", the squirrel soon ran off bearing the letter.
pledged to a demon, opinion invalid

Eldrion Aedaere would pick the flyer from the notice board as he blinks a few time's not sure he was reading it properly before he returns to the medical ward...

Well... well.. Elaine you surprise me everyday but, you did always organize the events around Mitrona military and civilian events, aswell as taking up political matters even when you didn't need to.. as he continues to think before

he puts puts the flyer down continue to sleep... and heal up his wounds..

A scarred and pouty-looking Dark Elf catches the poster and smiles brightly. He conjures a fireball and explodes it in a cloud of ash. "SHE DID IT!" He looks elated as he scurries off towards the desert to cook up a new idea.

The absent queen rode past the notice. Her eyes widened as she climbed off her horse and looked at the missive. She sucked in her lower lip. "Kharash, I know this is what is good for the people." She mumbled to herself. "But mi Aedan. My love. What is to..." She recalled the times of Myth and their traumatizing end in her dramatic recollection of it all. She hastily climbed back on her mare and made haste for home.
"Kharash may he forgive me for my absentness.."

Caligo reads over the notice and raises an eyebrow, intrigued by the new information. "A tiefling khari'cerr...there's a special dose of irony in that..." He chuckles to himself, then traces lightly over Elaine's name. "Better her in charge than Aedan, at least. She seems pretty damn well capable." He shrugs, makes a mental note to stay on her good side, and returns to wandering through the forest.

Faiir looked over the flyer from her desk with a hum as Juliette held it up, "Well well, seems Jolie has come a long way from being the little teifing I met back in Luminion so long ago, Isn't that right Juliette?" She booped Juliette's nose. Juliette giggles and looked at the flyer hand painting a smile on it.

Certain amber eyes wandered back to Mitrona after an interesting encounter in the woods. His mind a thousand miles away until the notice draw it attention back to reality. The gaze light like the dawn's first light and a smirk brightened up his visage.

"Tinijs dur Khari'cerr, du avia err ots'nyo err azari'cerr..."

A wood elf woman walks up to the Anjyarr noticeboard and sees the notice, and after reading it, her face sours greatly and she scoffs as she says:
"An 'improvement'? Please, if Mitrona only knew how that monster treated me... I wish we could've been filos, Jolie, but you cast me aside over something so petty..."
Sighs long and loudly before she mumbles:
"I need to contact some old filos, because a TIEFLING leading a 'cerr nation!? Unacceptable. Especially since that tiefling has always been a selfish and erratic child..."
A tear runs down her cheek as her anger and regret fill her, and she recalls how much her late husband admired Jolie... she then shakes her head and makes a nearby bush wrap around the notice and shred it to bits. She then walks home heavily to give her family the news...

A certain Fynenar the II was laid in bed within the Aey’flir estate after what was an interesting day, it was midday by this point yet he seemed to never awake from his eternal slumber until it was by the presence and graces of his silver coloured phoenix that continued pestering the High Elf until he awoke. “This best be good news.. or I will never speak to you again.” He would warn, to the bird who only happily chirped at the man. “Intriguing.. what an interesting development for a tiefling to lead Mitrona. Perhaps our Aeri’cill knows more about this.” He would conclude, certainly intrigued by the news as he moved to sit up and then begin his day… or so it was hoped.

Last edited:
Finzian passed by a notice board on a trip back to civilization from being kidnapped, his eye noticint an odd poster, inspecting it and furrowing his brow... a soft sigh and a cold tone muttering "Great... who's idea was it now to put her in a position of power...?" He began massaging his temples tiredly, his body still aching from being kidnapped once again "She is way too hotheaded and impulsive for something such as this"

Finzian passed by a notice board on a trip back to civilization from being kidnapped, his eye noticint an odd poster, inspecting it and furrowing his brow... a soft sigh and a cold tone muttering "Great... who's idea was it now to put her in a position of power...?" He began massaging his temples tiredly, his body still aching from being kidnapped once again "She is way too hotheaded and impulsive for something such as this"
Sympathizer, opinion invalid

Back