Player Announcement A notice on the board - Atelier is in business.

raelinne_

Seamstress & Certified Detail RPer
~ A new owner [RP THREAD]

[!] A notice was hung to the official notice board of Adelsburg - holding the brand new logo of the atelier shop. [!]

Untitled design (4).png

Sunday 31, Rainswrath, 1542

Dear Reader.

It is with great honor that I announce my work has been verified by the Kaizerin herself. On Hoftag, the second day of Marketday 14, Rainswrath, she bestowed upon me the distinguished title of her personal Royal Seamstress. In conjunction with this esteemed honor, I have been granted the shop you now see before you if you turn around. Despite its prior ownership- I assure you that my craftsmanship will imbue this atelier with regal authority like no other.

From me, expect nothing less than quality, speed, and a perfect fit tailored to you like a seamless glove. Your satisfaction is my commitment, and I pledge to deliver garments that not only meet but exceed your expectations.

I hope to see your many faces schedule appointments with me, be there me at the desk or anyone else ensuring that you get a time of your liking.

If you are a Herzog or an Herzogin - you will recieve a favorable discount of 20% for each purchase, highening per purchase you make.
Will I see you within my doors?

Signed by the
Royal Seamstress to Her Imperial Majesty,
Herzogin Brita van Leuveren of Leeuwenmark

OOC
DISCORD INVITE:
Regal Threads [ATELIER STORE]

Back