Nation Announcement A reminder of the Urk Grudge

Sid

High King
[!] Declarations would be posted on all the notice boards around Eden and distributed to the populace of Dar-ach Denur. [!]

07769f147aa31994e19035fd96a1cda8.jpg

1170-8d75b80ad4643b7a9383c292e44bedaf.png

It has seemed quiet within the peaks of the High Kingdom, yet much has changed in recent times. Our High King, Skargrod Emberthorn, has left his seat. His rule will be remembered for laying the foundation of what we will now build. A peaceful time, and a time that has allowed us to look beyond the gates of Dar-ach Denur once again. With my ascension, I plan to return us to the old ways. Clans will once again rule the High Kingdom together, working towards the shared goal of reclaiming what was taken from us these many centuries ago. One such part of the old ways was the Book of Grudges, taken and destroyed by an Urk warband many years ago. The Denur live long, and we do not forget such transgressions. The need to reforge the Book is great, and so it is done.

As my first act as High King under the Mountain, I will re-enter a number of grudges to the renewed Book, most prominently the Urk Grudge. The blood of our Ancestors has been spilled many a time, battling against the Urks. They live in a tomb of our fallen and reap the bounties of the home our Ancestors built, eating in our halls, and sleeping under our roofs. It would be a slight upon our honour should we not sate the earth with their rotten blood and drive them from our land. With this grudge, the High Kingdom declares eternal enmity and battle against all of Urk-kind, for they are our greatest urks. While we are some years away from an assault on the ancient hold of Dar-Nadrozz, let it be known that all Denur are from here on oathbound to eradicate any Urks they might encounter, and any cowardice or cordiality with the Urks will have you shaven and branded a Thagi, disgraced before the Ancestors.

1170-8d75b80ad4643b7a9383c292e44bedaf.png
Signed,
ᚻᛁᚷᚻ ᚳᛁᛝ ᚪᛚᚪᚱᛁᚳ ᛋᛏᚪᚱᛒᚱᛠᚳᛖᚱ
High King Alaric Starbreaker

Last edited:
The high engineer sat in his office, drawing on his pipe and calmly perusing the message before him. "There's war brewing," he murmured to himself, the gravity of the situation evident in his voice. With a determined nod, he reached for his guild hammer resting on the desk and strode into the workshop. Tilting his head back, he cracked his neck twice, a ritual before diving into intense work. He beckoned over his most skilled colleague. "Ey, lad, have you read the news? It's time to dust off the old plans from the archives," he said, his tone firm, ready to tackle whatever challenges lay ahead.

Back