Player Announcement A reply to the Boy Emperor.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
[!] A Phoenix would fly through the windows of the Hadrian palace, upon landing, it explodes into a sparkling explosion, buried within its ashes lay a letter with the Zaithrall seal on it.

Luminion_Logo_png.png

off-the-peg-collections.png

Matthias,

It pains me to read that you seem unwilling to put a single step toward me after my home got so brutally violated by your kind.
It shows me what I feared most. It seems like the incompetent blood of the pretender boy-king Roderick runs strong through your veins.

I hereby summon the Hadrian diplomat of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion to my court. There he can explain why the so-called emperor, who to this day refuses to show his face in my palace and hides behind his walls, thinks he can defy Luminion's demands like this. There he pretends to be an Emperor, a self-proclaimed heir of the now shadow of the Attian Empire, throwing insults and accusations toward the fair people of Luminion. To even go as far as suggest that we destroyed the 'sister nation' of the Hadrian Empire. A nation ruled by a self-proclaimed Hinterlandish Attian Empress. A queen that betrayed the Empire and its people twice. If we did as much as destroy them, which is nonsense in itself, you should be thankful that we did what your incompetent father was never able to do.

We will offer your diplomat safe passage through the Glade of Dragons. When he arrives, we expect an official apology for your baseless accusations. Otherwise, the time for talks is over.

We expect a reply within the next week.

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall.
Letter deco.png

Back