An Invitation

Tsjompa

Legend
Footsteps alongside loud thuds could be heard in the Lord's hall of Norbüren's keep. "My liege it might be better for you to lay down, putting to much strain on your body after such a long rest might undo your progress!" As Janczyk sat down on his seat he would point with his cane towards the town "I believe it long overdue for the Citizens of Norbüren to hear from their Herzog, and of course the Empire as a whole"

[!] Multiple copies of this parchment bearing the crest of the Grand duchy of Norbüren and House Tzyrnowski-Reinhardt would be nailed onto all noticeboard within the Hadrian Empire. A copy would also be sent to the Adelsburg palace where Kaiser Diederick-Gobels von Lichtenfelts resides [!]

1695316128302.png
1695316137848.png

1695317102964.png

Wineday the 3rd, Edensrest 1537

Denizens of the Hertzlande, I Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski wish to formally apologise to you for not fulfilling my duties as your Herzog. These past few months I have been bedridden, my physician's have concluded rheumatism to be the cause. It started with a sudden fever, my head became as hot as a cooking pot. Then eventually the fever lessend however I could not move without suffering from horrid pain in my lower back. They say it causes my joints to swell making movement quite the activity. Therefore you may see me walking around as an old man with a cane. Unfortunately I shan't be able to partake in any tournaments, lest I wish to become bedridden again.

If the Kaiser allows for it I shall retake the effort upon myself to stand as Herzog. My first act is to invite all who reside in the Empire to my keep, I wish to hold a feast to apologise for my inactivity and to grant fill it's hall once more with joy. If the Kaiser deigns another better you may consider this to be my last and final act a Herzog of the Hertzlande.

May Alder guide you all

Signed,

Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of the Grand duchy of Hertzland
Champion of Adelsburg

1695317934187.png

OOC Information:
The event will be held coming Saturday, 23-09-2023. At 21:00 PM CEST.

Back