Nation Announcement Another One.

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] Letters across the colonies of Mitrona. Then one straight to the Theri'cill and Aeri'cill.
(Do not metagame this information.)
1716423258430.png

(Sunday 7, Firstseed, 1547)
The Amber Dawn

..••°°°°••..
Mi subjects es Mitrona,

On the claims of him spreading lies amongst my people, Zladimir de Tiri is banished. Trying to draft and bribe the Azari'cerr proved worthless on his part. We, the nation of Mitrona, do not endorse voidal threats. Plans to fight the Bonelord were planned with our neighbors as the meeting at Luminion with the nation leaders was deemed childish and unproductive, as Luminion and Mitrona sat dignified. I believe the previous actions of Mitrona banishing multiple voidals speaks volumes. As well as having our Sylvani, Mythanthar Vidarr, the guardian of the Arbor protecting the Forest from voidal threats.

It is my duty to protect Mitrona. Not Eden. I will stick with that.

If Zladimir de Tiri, a tall vari with dark facial hair and a heavy look, walks into the Arbor on a horse or by foot, he is to be captured to then face punishment by the Khari'cerr and Council.

°°••....••°°
Signed,
Khari'cerr, N’vaestīl “Izara” Vobisere
High Councilor, Ivory
High Councilor, Lanelor Camoran

Zlad gonna be super suprised/s when he never gets this memo and waltz’s in anyways 😂. Maybe with a small retinue of riders

"Yes... Well this is what happens when you're garbage at politics." The man would snort softly, "Dear gods, Veredra you've made a mess for yourself. I only hope you can see the other side filo." Apollon shakes his head and lowers his gaze as he places the paperwork to the side, lifting up a babe crawling around well within his view. "Yes- we don't announce our spy networks do we? No we don't, that's right." He'd baby talk to the young tiefling. "We don't slander the new strict Khari'cer nu uh! We offer compensation for sending troops or give the Azari their own captain to lead, ask for lightened trade agreements on our supply routes, yea-" He'd sigh at himself as he realized he was babbling politics to a 2 year old.

"Yes... Well this is what happens when you're garbage at politics." The man would snort softly, "Dear gods, Veredra you've made a mess for yourself. I only hope you can see the other side filo." Apollon shakes his head and lowers his gaze as he places the paperwork to the side, lifting up a babe crawling around well within his view. "Yes- we don't announce our spy networks do we? No we don't, that's right." He'd baby talk to the young tiefling. "We don't slander the new strict Khari'cer nu uh! We offer compensation for sending troops or give the Azari their own captain to lead, ask for lightened trade agreements on our supply routes, yea-" He'd sigh at himself as he realized he was babbling politics to a 2 year old.
Apollon saying "nu uh" is my new favorite thing

Back