Player Announcement Brita van Leuveren - A final farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raelinne_

Seamstress & Certified Detail RPer
The night falls over Bergwaltz, leaving it dark, and gloomy.

A eerie feeling hangs in the air, it is too quiet for ones liking.
A black raven soar the sky, delivering what appears to be the last ever note Brita van Leuveren has written, with multiple copies of it.
Said note, is hung by a young informant boy with blonde hair all over the Hadrian Empire.

The note is written in fine gold, with cursive per Brita's signaturial writing style. It bears her signature at the bottom, indicating it is truly her own words.

"I have sinned.
I have bed a man that is not my faithfull husband, and it is a sin that I know has been and always will be wrong.

I have treaded the edge of this world lightly, I have spat out the bone lord's name without any care of his destructions.
I have sinned, for I do not love my husband.

A part of me has always wished I would learn to love him, but the truth is, I see him as no more than a monster.
I did my part of the contract we signed, I wed him and I bed him. He has his rightful heir - I shall take my rightful leave.

I pledge for my son to be taken care of, and I leave him at the doorstep of Dallet van de Hoek, a last name I have granted him for his services, here he will live and he will be taught what is necessary and expected of a leader. I leave my responsibilities with Siegfried Morgenstern, the leader of our guards. I hereby confirm that he holds the power to sign papers in the name of Bergwaltz until Silas van Leuveren has returned.

I apologize for every wrongful action and step I have done and taken.
I will take my tiara off, and I disappear for to where I belong, with Lilith.

Farewell both friends, family and Eden,
Former Brita-Marcae de Ruiter,
Current, Brita Ruiter-van Leuveren."

Down the halls of the Keep in Bergwaltz, a screeching sound of a woman pleading for her last breath could be heard. However, she was alone. It was merefully her own action. Outside of Dallet's doorstep, Koenraad van Leuveren cried in a hand-knit basket of linen wood. With him rested a picture of Brita's joyful face, a note, and the bracelet that Brita and Silas had been given by Isadora te Kolste.
"You may not be his alder-father, but I do not have time to make a trip to Veronia and hand him to Taffeta and Gottfried, you may do so if you please. Farewell, I am sorry it turned out this way."

Brita van Leuveren, born 21/09/1518 - died 26/12/1543.

Last edited:
"And at last, the truth will set you free.." Zladimir chuckled at seeing such, as he turned to the people of Lunburg and yelled out. "Drinks on me tonight! Ring the bells, as the Witch of Bergwaltz is gone!"

"And at last, the truth will set you free.." Zladimir chuckled at seeing such, as he turned to the people of Lunburg and yelled out. "Drinks on me tonight! Ring the bells, as the Witch of Bergwaltz is gone!"
Janne blinked at the yelling going through the city, "Ow." she huffed as she rubbed her ears, walking up to MirmirNR1 "Zladimir, can you get me a drink?" she spoke acting like her mother didn't own the tavern

*berend was sitting in the lunburg tavern and got busy* "for bergwaltz" he said as he looked at zlad with a nod.
The Berendzoons:
1708882853006.png

Aleksander rested a hand on Zladimir’s shoulder and shook his head at him, a small sigh escaping his lips. The chapel first, before the tavern. A prayer for the departed and those she has left behind. After all she was not a true witch, just a lost lamb - May Mortius guide her, and may she be shielded from demons in the fields of the unliving.

Wisteria laid upon the Grand-Duchess's bed, her stomach pressed against the soft fabric, her feet raised in the air. She flipped the pages of her book, a toothy grin plastered across her face, a stolen cigar from Ashlyn nestled between her lips. Funny enough, this was the only time she would smoke.

Suddenly, Lucy, the keep's maid and nanny, busted into the room, the door swinging open dramatically. Wisteria, her expression shifting to one of shock, turned her gaze towards Lucy.

"Lucy!" she exclaimed. "Relax yourself... what happened?"

The maid, her face uncertain, gently passed a letter to Wisteria. Skimming over the announcement, Wisteria only shook her head. "Mhmm... Mhmm..." she muttered. "Another life passes today... such a shame. Koenraad must grow up without a mother... Hm."

The Missive being taken from the woman's hand, She'd stare at her sister, Speaking at the same time as her. "Koeenraad."

@ AsylumAsh

Last edited:
Ashlyn Moetiour and her half-sister, Wisteria Burnouf finally had time to relax together. With both children asleep, they were in Ashlyn's room. Wisteria with a stolen cigar and book on the bed and Ashlyn with her usual cup of Anjyarri tea on the armchair by the fire, a book in her lap as well and her reading glasses on. What they thought was a peaceful night was quickly turned on it's head when a maid rushed in and insisted the ladies read it.

After seeing her sisters reaction, she snatched the letter from her and scanned through it. "What the fuck are you on about?."

Reading the whole thing, her eyes widened. "What is this-" She paused and turned to her sister, who had already had the thought before her. They spoke the name together:

"Koenraad."

@ CheeseyCereal

Immediately after seeing the letter, Taffeta knew she needed to take a ride to Bergwaltz. Not long after this, hooded figures with skull masks rode the path to Bergwaltz and entered the Keep with the key they had been given long before. Taffeta was the first to enter the room and find Brita hanging. With a swift strike of her blade, the rope was sliced and she was able to place her gently on the bed. Taffeta slowly bowed her head, bringing her hands together to pray to Mortius.

"Mortius, with your steady hand, lead the way,
To Alder's Light, where souls find stay.

May their journey be swift, and their burdens released,
In Alder's embrace, may they find eternal peace.
As they depart from this world's embrace,
May they find solace in Alder's grace.

In the circle of life, we bid farewell,
With faith in Mortius, all shall be well."

The hooded female gently wrapped the body in a white sheet before placing her into a wooden crate on a cart and departing for the Black abbey.

Moderation Notice
The OP is banned, you cannot take part in roleplay while banned.
This forum post, as well as any roleplay resulting from it has been voided.
You may consider Koenraad to be with his father, Silas van Leuveren.
In case you have any questions, please DM me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back