Server Announcement [CT] September's EoTM Update!

1BCSVuiJlgziDktOqEtHJSS_4gWfkRw9FSw8hps1j-NsAasdUeYZiPUoBQnyglRR9Fcl4r1-YOex5fpOwItqUPZKsfsLauIIA8vkLmGlFm965y4z-gTqB8RqRg8P1BzT6wBtvACzdj4L6GRTnzC21e4

╭⋟────────────────────────────╮
Community Team's
End of The Month Update
September 2023
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯​
q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

Drumroll, please! 🥁 🥁 🥁
Another (painstaking) End of The Month Update has arrived.. September Edition. Instead of a ramble for an introduction, let’s jump right into the data!

q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

Feedback Analytics
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯

1696302594313.png
1696302664366.png

The community's feedback form opened on September 20th. In total, we received 23 responses. Last month, we had 37 responses. Out of the 23 responses, more than half were brought over by mutual friends. 14 respondents came from their friends, 1 came from PlanetMinecraft, and 8 found us by other means.

1696302712785.png
1696302757901.png

The consensus about the server's and community's quality seems the same as last month's. However, if more people remembered to fill out the Community Feedback form, there would be more data to go off of. I understand; I had exams dogging me down too.

Application Data
1696302804616.png
1696302852483.png

In September, we saw around 80 valid applications. A valid application is any handled application not made by a troll. Despite low community feedback numbers, application numbers remain at least twice or thrice as much. It's highly recommended that you join the [Main Discord] before you make an application or shortly after you make an application. It's part of our job to reach out and help you join our community if you're not here!

Out of the 77 applications, 44 were accepted. I’m super excited about the numbers and their disbursement among the playable races! Humans are back on the throne with 21 accepted players: 10 Attians, 9 Hinterlanders, and 2 Khadan. The elves sit far down on second place with 13 accepted players: 4 High Elves, 4 Wood Elves, and 5 Dark Elves; surprising to see more dark elves than high elves this month!

In September, Fables welcomed 7 new tieflings. There are 0 new Halflings this month. This is followed by 2 Orcs, and 1 Goblins.. and absolutely no Denur. Man! Tieflings just continue to gain traction through the months.. I gotta make myself a tiefling someday.

Staff Roster Changes
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯​

Moderation Team
syffey​
llunr.k​
uselesscasual
h00ds
Event Team
krisapog​
apateus
Community Team
_secretkeeper​
blazeforager
catins
errorgamer
Tech Team
No Changes​
Build Team
No Changes​
Lore Team
koa250​
foodrig​
awab

September's Recap
We didn't have a contest this month, but that won't stop me from recapping what's happening! Fables and Fantasy had a lot throughout September. People have come and gone. The server has survived trollers, host issues, DDOS attacks, you name it. Through all that has happened, one thing is for sure: It was more than heart-warming to see everyone let the bad roll off their shoulders like water rolling off a duck's feathers.

Now that September has concluded, we have 42 new faces to join our community, and I recognize some old faces returning to Fables once more. Now we can giggle about the old times while having more good times with the new players.

Ever since the teams each got a new Team Manager, it’s felt like there’s been a wave of freshness. We have new moderators, lore helpers, and gamemasters to boot… but if you have an itch to contribute, feel free to apply to any of our staff teams!

That said, let me remind everyone that the Community Team is now taking applications for staff! Feel free to apply to our team at [the following link].

OCTOBER IS HERE

With the advent of a new month, it's time to address what's happening!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​

Fables & Fantasy turns two years old!
Therefore, we must celebrate. Are you looking to upgrade your experience with a VIP rank? Well, thanks to Arkhun, there is a MASSIVE SALE in the tokenshop! 50% on all token packages for the rest of the week! Use the code Fables2Years at checkout to receive your discount! No minimum or maximum amount is required in your cart, so feel free to use the code on even the smallest of token packages. To find our store, look at the top of the page or just click [here]!

Community Call - October 8th - 22:00 CEST / 4:00 PM EST
That's right! Following the week-long discount is a community call! For our new players, a community call is when the staff piles into the Community Stage with the rest of the community and talk about everything! What's been accomplished, what's been changed, and what's to come. It's also the best time for you to speak up and feel heard so they can address any concerns you and other community members might have. Whether you're a veteran player, a newcomer, or an applicant peeking around the server, please join all of us on October 8th in the [Main Discord]!

SPECTRAL SPOOKTACULAR - October's Community Contest
This month, we're looking for your spookiest, Halloweeniest skins! Monstrous creatures, gowns that bewitch, and the spookiest, scariest skeletons. The contest will run all month long! You can find the submission channel in our main discord. It's called “# 👻┋spectral-spooktacular”.
You can have two submissions: one for the alex model, one for the steve model. Please state your username in your submission, whether it's an alex or a steve (heck, post both submissions in the same message to make it easier!).. and the name of your skin.

You'll never know if more events are coming unless you tune in! Keep an eye on your nation's discord for any festivals or events your local playerbase may hold!

See you at the end of the month!
Language#1688 / xezzari
0 Talentless 0#1883/ 0talentless0
SecretKeeper#1480/ _secretkeeper
BlueCipher#6346 / bluecipherrpg
Katsuki#8696 / spectralusurper
Syffey#5713 / syffey
jw.dr#8914 / jw.dr

Back