Have I not Shown My Innocence? A Letter To The High Elven King

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
A letter sealed in red wax with a rose stamp would reach the doors of Luminion by raven directed to the king himself.
Decoration.png

"It came to my understanding that for some reason my proof of not supporting voidal beings isn't enough for you. I question it highly as I have actively been keeping up with it and doing my best to protect my own town from the troubles. I never really understood your father though I will happily hear you out. I wish for you once more to read over the proof I send you, I also wish for you to take a moment and look at the overwhelming proof I have compared to Argyle. If you still don't believe that is enough proof. I kindly ask you to ask your commander who was in my town not more than weeks ago searching the place and found nothing. Don't you think I have shown my innocence enough? Or perhaps you wish to come to explain it yourself to me? I'm always happy to speak through since in the past Luminion has been rather hostile towards me I would prefer not to do it on your land. Through I also assume you prefer not doing it on my land. Therefore let's meet in Mapledale and speak it out there. You give me a date and time, I will be there. And then let this be an ending to the endless chase of pointing fingers without proof.
- Lily Roseshade"

A bunch of papers was within the envelope too

Back