A Truth? A Lie? No A Statement.

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
A letter sealed in red wax with a rose sample would be sent out on all bulletin boards. Something not seen from Avalheim other than privately meant for the nation leaders themself through this letter was publicly displayed across Eden.

Decoration.png

"In light of the recent events and the letter Argyle has placed on the boards across Eden. I wished to come forth and speak. Firstly I question how you blankly trust a man that doesn't show any proof. through I have believed things without proof in the past so I'm not saying you are in the wrong. Through I wish to openly point out a few things.

Avalheim has always been an open and neutral nation, this also in fact means yes there can slip voidal people inside our walls. Though there could also slip voidals inside Lunburgs walls or other areas. I'm simply pointing this out as the fact we all know voidals walk among us through only a Lunarmancer if I remember right has the power to detect such people. Since last I checked Avalheim does not carry such mages. This also means yes voidal mages in the past have been within our town. From the moment I discovered it, haven't I also banished such people? Alinor? The Goblin? Didn't I put a bounty on Thalgrim? I think calling me out as voidal support or sympathizer isn't right as I in the past have actively taken action once discovered.

I in no shape or form knew this Ash person was a voidal being and quite frankly I spoke with her once or twice in the past. Though I do find it really funny how you guys are so quick to accuse Avalheim or other words me. When my sources have allowed me to know that she lives in Hadriana land. This is in no way hostility towards Hadriana though it's funny how I get hate when they don't as they house such a person on their land. So I ask once more. Am I a voidal supporter? Sympathizer? Or perhaps it's more the fact Argyle and I never got along?

I always hated the man that's true yes, though I in no shape or form is out to actively hate the man. I'm aware Argyle was among the people attacking my wife at the raid in Avalheim and this has led to me being hostile towards the man. I also once in Ravendrecht sided with the guards as the man from my understanding was making trouble. Though I have never once gone out of my way to harm him without it being in self-defense or siding with guards nor have I vandalized his name. Through he pulled a bow on me in Lunburg when I was simply passing by, this was seen by multiple people and afterward, he was taken to Lunburg prison. There for I ask you to consider his letter with little to no proof and the missing factor of Hadriana, on top of the fact I actively have banished or placed bounties on the voidal people. My guards even had orders to kill them on site after banishment. If you need proof? I will attach a copy of the banishments at the bottom here and the bounty on Thalgrim that you can read for yourself.

As for the second person Argyle mentions me supporting, housing, or agreeing with or what he means with his words. I never ever heard of them, I don't even know where they live nor where they are from, or their race. That to me feels like a false accusation. I hope you all consider what I have told, and do be so kind and read the banishments and bounties underneath as proof of me banishing and putting bounties on the voidals.
With this said, show me concrete proof and not just word of the voidal beings Argyle listed and they will follow the same banishment all the others before them did, through until then I won't as there is no proof and you all seem to just believe the man.

On top of that High Elven command Eldrion Aedaere was by not more than a week or so ago checking Avalhem as he showed up and I openly allowed him to look around and welcomed him as she was allowed to search through the houses he requested without a problem

- Lily Roseshade"

Multiple papers were attached underneath with notes

A voidal mage's death

A bounty on Thalgrim

The Raid On Avalheim

The Banishment of the Hemomancer Badger

The Banishment of the Necromancer Alinor

A letter from Mitroona to lily would also be attached in copies

A copy of Argyle Post Would be here

Another piece of paper was added a bit later (This being added on the boards a little after the original)
"I was just by Mitrona earlier today too and spoke with Faiir and Arlena and they confirmed they didn't sign that letter from Mitrona and I highly doubt my own family Ekarus would sign this letter either.
A leader faking their own council's signature arent a good choice right?"

Another set of copies was later added to the board

Last edited:
[!]
Argyles unmoving visor looked over the missive, dipping it as he read down the parchment. Even when reading over the claim where she never assaulted him, he read with silence. Without a single scoff or tilt of his Visage, upon finished with reading the letter his eyebrows furrowed under his visor

"At Raevendrecht with Dain, when Ashlyn was getting hostile in your home, Avalheim, you've jumped at the opportunity to try and end me over the Lazarus job that not only failed, but I was never even apart of."

The Elfman spoke out loud, the silence that followed seemingly reminding the azari'cerr that he was in fact alone still. Argyle removed his helmet, placing the missive upon the tableside with a toss before hitting his helmet down directly next to it.

"Perhaps I should contact Lily, out of what happend to Kharis, and the order attacking your wife.. Many things can be clarified with a letter.."

Argyle's disassociative glare panned the roomside, looking upon the tables for a spare parchment and inkwell. He sat himself down in a chair, removing his gauntlets before he leaned forth.. Beginning to write his message to Lily.

A letter sealed in red wax with a rose sample would be sent out on all bulletin boards. Something not seen from Avalheim other than privately meant for the nation leaders themself through this letter was publicly displayed across Eden.

View attachment 3583
"In light of the recent events and the letter Argyle has placed on the boards across Eden. I wished to come forth and speak. Firstly I question how you blankly trust a man that doesn't show any proof. through I have believed things without proof in the past so I'm not saying you are in the wrong. Through I wish to openly point out a few things.

Avalheim has always been an open and neutral nation, this also in fact means yes there can slip voidal people inside our walls. Though there could also slip voidals inside Lunburgs walls or other areas. I'm simply pointing this out as the fact we all know voidals walk among us through only a Lunarmancer if I remember right has the power to detect such people. Since last I checked Avalheim does not carry such mages. This also means yes voidal mages in the past have been within our town. From the moment I discovered it, haven't I also banished such people? Alinor? The Goblin? Didn't I put a bounty on Thalgrim? I think calling me out as voidal support or sympathizer isn't right as I in the past have actively taken action once discovered.

I in no shape or form knew this Ash person was a voidal being and quite frankly I spoke with her once or twice in the past. Though I do find it really funny how you guys are so quick to accuse Avalheim or other words me. When my sources have allowed me to know that she lives in Hadriana land. This is in no way hostility towards Hadriana though it's funny how I get hate when they don't as they house such a person on their land. So I ask once more. Am I a voidal supporter? Sympathizer? Or perhaps it's more the fact Argyle and I never got along?

I always hated the man that's true yes, though I in no shape or form is out to actively hate the man. I'm aware Argyle was among the people attacking my wife at the raid in Avalheim and this has led to me being hostile towards the man. I also once in Ravendrecht sided with the guards as the man from my understanding was making trouble. Though I have never once gone out of my way to harm him without it being in self-defense or siding with guards nor have I vandalized his name. Through he pulled a bow on me in Lunburg when I was simply passing by, this was seen by multiple people and afterward, he was taken to Lunburg prison. There for I ask you to consider his letter with little to no proof and the missing factor of Hadriana, on top of the fact I actively have banished or placed bounties on the voidal people. My guards even had orders to kill them on site after banishment. If you need proof? I will attach a copy of the banishments at the bottom here and the bounty on Thalgrim that you can read for yourself.

As for the second person Argyle mentions me supporting, housing, or agreeing with or what he means with his words. I never ever heard of them, I don't even know where they live nor where they are from, or their race. That to me feels like a false accusation. I hope you all consider what I have told, and do be so kind and read the banishments and bounties underneath as proof of me banishing and putting bounties on the voidals.
With this said, show me concrete proof and not just word of the voidal beings Argyle listed and they will follow the same banishment all the others before them did, through until then I won't as there is no proof and you all seem to just believe the man.

On top of that High Elven command Eldrion Aedaere was by not more than a week or so ago checking Avalhem as he showed up and I openly allowed him to look around and welcomed him as she was allowed to search through the houses he requested without a problem

- Lily Roseshade"

Multiple papers were attached underneath with notes

A voidal mage's death

A bounty on Thalgrim

The Raid On Avalheim

The Banishment of the Hemomancer Badger

The Banishment of the Necromancer Alinor

A letter from Mitroona to lily would also be attached in copies

A copy of Argyle Post Would be here
Would read the whole post, as he sat down in the tavern drinking his glass of wine whit his trident on his back.

one of those post, would pickup Eldrion's interest A Letter from Mitrona to Lilly,

What a Bold Decision from the new, Khari 'cell especially whit the people who Signed it.

Back