My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

Fredolator

my-image.png

Why Hadriana is at the top: Won a war, largest empire, pretty good lore, cosmopolitan metropolis of Adelsburg, and a fully fleshed out religion beyond just chanting the god's name in every swear word.

Ngl this is pretty accurate, even the Mitrona part
Dunno wy ur shit talking the nation but Mitrona, isnt a push over. I think it should switch with Avalheim since not long ago the player activity was at a constanty 16+

You're just salty you're banished from Anjyarr, we possibly have the least toxic people in our nation, with that said, suck my left ankle (I know I just went against my own point, love you Fred)

Dunno wy ur shit talking the nation but Mitrona, isnt a push over. I think it should switch with Avalheim since not long ago the player activity was at a constanty 16+
I'm not shit talking the nation. I was agreeing with the tier list, and wasn't really looking at the names of the tiers.
I'm sorry if my comment offended you and Haley, i'll be much more careful about sharing my opinions and speculations.

all time legend my ass like the Hadrians don't betray each other every week 💀 this is so biased

You're just salty you're banished from Anjyarr, we possibly have the least toxic people in our nation, with that said, suck my left ankle (I know I just went against my own point, love you Fred)
i mean fair point, but cant be toxic when theres no one there 💀
View attachment 4505
Why Hadriana is at the top: Won a war, largest empire, pretty good lore, cosmopolitan metropolis of Adelsburg, and a fully fleshed out religion beyond just chanting the god's name in every swear word.
not to bad I will admit

Back