Nation Announcement PASSING OF THE THRONE

Hadriana coat of arms.png
1640306234074.png

For many years dating back to the days of the Attian empire, conflict and turmoil have flooded the city for too long; too many lives have been lost amongst the years of those who are innocent. And the cause we were fighting was one of tradition and to correct the wrongs that occurred by the previous nobility in Hadriana.

But it is on this day that those wrong-doings have been corrected. The previous King Roderick Withmond has laid down his crown atop Lord Vivans head with nought but pride and sense for he knows that it is best for the Kingdom and the Citizens. And after all a King should serve his People.

Therefore, it is our duty to announce that the Kingdom of Hadriana is no longer under the occupation of the Withmonds, but rather now underneath the banners of Del Augaussi, a long lasting servant of the Crownlands. In addition to this we have pinned a list of events to occur in the following weeks and months in order to help lighten the distress of transition and provide peace of mind to the people of Hadriana.

A summoning of the people of Hadriana, Adelsburg and those afar who have been left in distress due to this conflict, a court will offer communication between us and you - our people
[Wednesday, 29th of December 3 pm EST]

A coronation in order to officially swear our loyalties to the Kingdom, under the eyes of the Maker and the Sentinels.
[Tuesday, 28th of December 2 pm EST]

And lastly we do offer out a meeting to the other nations - so that discussion and communication can flow freely between the races of eden.

The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion
The Mystical empire of Mitrona
The Emirate of Al-Khadir / Akhadi Sultanate
The Iron Orhim
Kingdom of Wileńsky
United Provinces of the Hinterlands

Signed,
King Vivan I De Auguassi
Lord Roderick Withmonds

Last edited:
*Upon receiving the letter Aldir'tor would call in a servant with a calendar. "Such a shame, I have a wedding to attend to at exactly that time." he would gesture to Fynenar, who sat across the room to come over "Could you let the usurpers know we cannot attend?- We'll invite them over to Luminion sometime."

*Upon receiving the letter Aldir'tor would call in a servant with a calendar. "Such a shame, I have a wedding to attend to at exactly that time." he would gesture to Fynenar, who sat across the room to come over "Could you let the usurpers know we cannot attend?- We'll invite them over to Luminion sometime."
*Fynenar would nod before swiftly getting up and bowed slightly "Ofcourse my Therri'cill, I shall be on my way" he made his way to the stables before saddling up and riding out to Adelsburg

*while riding down the the roads past Wakkerdam Fynenar mumbled "Why is it always these got damn Vari's that can't plan, first it is Roderick being late, now it is this new usurper 'king' thinking he is more important then our Azari'cerr kin, what a disgrace from the beginning" he patted his horse Cillar Cellitil and rode on

Belegar would once again be sitting with his feet up over the table in the Frost Giant Inn, drinking a cold ale. He would receive the letter from one of his axe-sharpeners. "Thank ye' lad." he would say as he started reading the letter, putting down his ale for once. "Lads, di'nt we have a weddin' at tha' time?" and would shrug "Would nae go to tha' coronation anyhow, tha' Augaussi lad has'nae even visited us once!". He would throw the letter into the fireplace next to him and started singing a Denurish song, celebrating a new shipment of ale.

Naon Would be treating an old man when a child brings him the news. He keeps the medicine down to read the paper and says "I hope this is better for the people and they do not anger the Maker of this universe" Then he proceeds to treat the old man.

Saleh would get the news but he isn't impressed thinking that this entire revolution was pointless

Ashlyn would walk out her door to see a letter waiting for her, and so she picked it up and went right back inside to sit down and open it “mhmm… well I’m glad to see that they worked it out peacefully. Now all we have to do is wait and see what happens I guess.”

Back