Player Announcement Regarding the Interference of the irrelevant.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
*Aldir'tor would seat himself in his private study. He moved his chair closer to the fireplace as it was getting a little cold now that the Amber Dawn was upon Eden once more. Besides him stood a little table with a neat little stack of paperwork, the top one being an unopened letter from the Sultan. He never bothered to open it up until now.- After he carefully read through the content, a loud sigh would escape his mouth. He swiftly rose from his seat and make his way to the writing desk, it was there where he started fabricating a reply.*

Luminion_Logo_png.png

off-the-peg-collections.png

Regarding the Interference of the irrelevant.
Issued on: Harvestday the 2nd of Rainswrath 1525

To my dearest acquaintance in the south, Sultan Sig'vyl Al-Buthara. It pains me greatly to read through the content of this letter, as it shows that you are still breathing. Your once 'great' sultanate has slowly been deteriorating as the years passed, as is common for everything tainted by the involvement of the children of Noctus. My hope was that Phaedra's lapdog commander finally faded away into dust. But alas, it seems like three years of silence and a dead empire is not enough to get rid of 'lunn taint.

It seems like the complete opposite is the truth in fact, as not only did the 'almighty Sultan' reemerge, but he also thought himself to be a relevant player in the game of great nations. Not only did his grand return come with a barrage of threats, but he also continued the 'lunn reign of terror over Khadan lands. Starting by blocking the trade of humble impoverished merchants living of the crumbs that the dictatorial 'lunn regime left behind for them, pushing them ever further down to aid him to achieve his twisted political goal of pushing the Hadrian Empire into direct conflict with the peace-loving Azari'cill of the east.

Me being an honest leader with respect for all living beings cannot allow this to go unpunished. I urge the Sultan to undo this decree and allow the Khadan to trade with whoever they wish. If he rejects, the beast shows his true form, and we cannot leave his actions unpunished. And we will be forced to take action against the snake that dares to interfere with the dealings of The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, The Hadrian Empire, and the dealings of his own citizens.

The ball is in your hands, Sultan. Choose your next move carefully, as we will be uncompromising in our response.

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall
Letter deco.png
*The letter stamped with the Zaithrall insignia was delivered to the Al-Khadir palace, and copies were sent to the Hadrian Empire and the Mystical Empire of Mitrona.

Philipp von Lichtenfelts was praying at the chapel in Lichtenfelts castle when a messenger disturbed his time of prayer, claiming to have urgent news from the Enlightened Kingdom. With a slight sigh, he hoisted himself up from his knees, making his way toward his throne somewhat annoyedly. As a flask of wine was brought to him and the letter was read he simply nodded along, a slight smile growing on his face the more prolonged the messenger kept reading. He then held his hand up and said "Thank du, zat will be enough." and dismissed the messenger swiftly. Philipp drank his wine with a satisfied look on his face, knowing the Sultan was now held by the balls as some would say.

Back