Player Announcement Resignation of Ghazi Kassim Farhad

[!] This letter would be one of the letters presented as stated in the forum post here [!]
DO NOT METAGAME INFO BELOW

"Dear members of this Council

I am angered and dishonoured to write this letter to you all, formally giving you my resignation from the position of Ghazi for this beautiful nation of Anjyarr. The heaviness for this decision shatters my heart, yet I know I am choosing the right path for myself and the people I swore to protect.

I look back on my time as Ghazi. I am proud of the small victories we achieved, however for long now I allowed myself to be swayed by the teachings of my faith, believing fervently that my actions were guided by the divine will of the guide.
However, over recent months, I come to see the fallacy of my convictions, blind with religious zealotry, I did not see the corruption growing within the very heart of our city, my unwavering faith exploited, manipulated for the plans of those who clung to power and dominion over us.

No longer in good faith can I serve our failed system. Leaving pains me deeply, I will not ignore the atrocities committed in the name of righteousness. Know that my decision to resign is not born out of cowardice or weakness, but rather out of unwavering commitment to the people. May the people take this as my apology. I know it may not be enough for what I have done, for this may the true guides see that I am ever faithful.

May the light of Anjyarr never fade again,
your beauty will not be forgotten.

Kassim Farhad
Kassim Malik Abasi Al-mayyad"

[!] This letter would be one of the letters presented as stated in the forum post here [!]
DO NOT METAGAME INFO BELOW

"Dear members of this Council

I am angered and dishonoured to write this letter to you all, formally giving you my resignation from the position of Ghazi for this beautiful nation of Anjyarr. The heaviness for this decision shatters my heart, yet I know I am choosing the right path for myself and the people I swore to protect.

I look back on my time as Ghazi. I am proud of the small victories we achieved, however for long now I allowed myself to be swayed by the teachings of my faith, believing fervently that my actions were guided by the divine will of the guide.
However, over recent months, I come to see the fallacy of my convictions, blind with religious zealotry, I did not see the corruption growing within the very heart of our city, my unwavering faith exploited, manipulated for the plans of those who clung to power and dominion over us.

No longer in good faith can I serve our failed system. Leaving pains me deeply, I will not ignore the atrocities committed in the name of righteousness. Know that my decision to resign is not born out of cowardice or weakness, but rather out of unwavering commitment to the people. May the people take this as my apology. I know it may not be enough for what I have done, for this may the true guides see that I am ever faithful.

May the light of Anjyarr never fade again,
your beauty will not be forgotten.

Kassim Farhad
Kassim Malik Abasi Al-mayyad"
He knows common?

Back