Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

The Victorious Knight's Seal
[Image to be added later]
'A Testament to Mortal Triumphs over Demonic Forces'

---+=+---

While wandering a good distance north of Lunburg I came across some sort of abandoned structure! It was made from a sort of ancient black stone, and standing in the middle of it was a finely crafted statue of a knight holding his sword upwards in victory. While there the first time I didn't find out too much besides that.

The next time I visited though I had a friend! They'll go unnamed for the purposes of this little thingy I'm writing. Together we delved down the steps that lead deep into the earth, and eventually came to a sealed door in a small room lit by candlelight -- how were these candles still burning? No idea! There was also weird plants growing there and weird blood seeping out from under the door. The plants reminded me of Void stuff I've seen in other icky places before. My friend didn't have a whole lot more to add to what we could see, but the little pets they had with them seemed to react negatively to whatever was sealed behind the door, so we left quickly after that.

On my third visit to the site I brought a different friend and we learned a lot more... When inspecting the door we saw that it was almost rocky, but looked like it was meant to be made of wood. It had no handles or seemingly any way to open it, just a solid rock-wood door with nasty blood seeping out from under it. As we got even closer to try and get a better look at things the blood attacked us! Two spikes went 'fyoom' through the air. Both hit my friend, but I managed to dodge one-- the one that did hit me hurt really bad though, and left the skin around where it hit with a same rocky appearance as the door. A little bit of rubbing got rid of the rocky bits though.

Not long after that a voice began to speak to us from somewhere beyond the door, talking about 'having fun' or something like that. It definitely wanted to eat us though, so we left.

---+=+---

Now I'm hoping to find other brave people who are willing to help end whatever is sealed away in there for good before it has the chance to break free and cause who knows what sort of chaos in the nearby lands. If you're willing to help please let me know! This is super dangerous though, so please only help if you're like a super strong mage, or really good with swords and stuff.

--------------------

OOC - Heyo! My character has discovered an event site with a seemingly very dangerous being inside and is now seeking those willing to help deal with it. No event date or time has been set as of yet, so just trying to see if there's any interest in this at the moment. If you would be interested in helping out when the time comes feel free to post an IC reaction below, or just a quick little OOC blurb saying you'll help out if you can make it once a time is scheduled. :)

Lamen'vir looks at the paper with interest "I have picked up some new toys, I might try them out. Maybe this could help gather more info on that pyramid I found"

Ace would take the notice and sit down on a stairwell, reading through it carefully. He would sigh and say. "Lunberg again? I must help."

[A second set of notices would be distributed across the lands -- it seems it was finally time to find out what lurked beyond the sealed door.]

Hello once more people of Eden!

I've finally decided that its time for us to take down whatever nasty beasty is lurking behind that stone door I found over a year ago now.

I'm going to be looking for the best of the best to make up this group! Specifically the following, which would bring our group to 10 strong!

3 1 Skilled Mages
1 Skilled Warriors
1 Skilled Archer

If you feel like helping out, or just want to see one more nasty demon gone from our world, please send a letter to let me know!
<3 Rhicu

------------------------------------​

OOC
This event is scheduled for Saturday, March 9th at (7PM CET / 1PM EST).

If you're wanting to participate make sure you'll be free at that time and have at least a few hours of free time. Leaving mid-event will but other's characters at risk so I would like to avoid that if at all possible.

There is a strict cap of 10 players that are allowed to attend, so spots are limited! I will give priority to those who have shown interest to the original post above.

If you're wanting to join, please just leave a message below. This includes those who have already shown interest, just want to make sure you're free at the listed time.

Last edited:
The tiefling stopped by the notice, a relieved sigh escaping him. "Finally!" He quickly started writing a letter.

RAAAAAAHHHHH I JOIN

He reads through the announcement, a little saddened that he won't be able to find what Richu talked about, by himself. "Eh, whatever." He says to himself, now over it. "Now I won't have to write those letters to the council."

André will come with!

Caligo looks over the announcement, then grins.

“I suppose I count as a ‘skilled warrior’…alright then, hopefully I’ve seen this while there’s space left to go along.”

He wanders away, cleaning fresh blood off his dagger.

Andrzej would read the piece of paper as he sharpened his new dagger "I need to check this out..."
Behind Andrzej Dracowl would read it and follow Andrzej wearing his new suit

Attachments

• Batman_and_Robin_Vol_2_35_Textless.jpg
    Batman_and_Robin_Vol_2_35_Textless.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 11
OOC - Still looking for three more people! You don't necessarily need to fill the available roles to join, but currently we're looking for 1 more mage, 1 more melee fighter, and 1 more archer!

took a look at the note, quickly reading though it" intresting" she simply said before walking away

[One final notice could be found pinned beneath the original few posts!]

Hello again people!

We'll try to meet up in Lunburg a short bit before heading to the crypt to discuss a bit of strategy. If you can't make it to the strategy meeting then no worries, just try to meet us there before we leave! If you're unable to enter Hadrian lands for whatever reason just wait for us on the Northern bank across from Lunburg, I'm pretty sure that land is unclaimed by anyone.
<3 Rhicu
--------------------------------------

OOC - Rhicu will be hanging out in Lunburg an hour before the event is meant to begin to talk strategy with anyone who feels like it. Also setting that as the official meeting location. :D

Nihil found a rather old piece of paper on one of the bulletin boards "The threat of the void and it's Lunburg again" he sighed pausing for a bit considering if he should come "I have to help them" he said and walked away taking the piece of paper with him

[One final notice could be found pinned beneath the original few posts!]

Hello again people!

We'll try to meet up in Lunburg a short bit before heading to the crypt to discuss a bit of strategy. If you can't make it to the strategy meeting then no worries, just try to meet us there before we leave! If you're unable to enter Hadrian lands for whatever reason just wait for us on the Northern bank across from Lunburg, I'm pretty sure that land is unclaimed by anyone.
<3 Rhicu
--------------------------------------

OOC - Rhicu will be hanging out in Lunburg an hour before the event is meant to begin to talk strategy with anyone who feels like it. Also setting that as the official meeting location. :D
[!] Atticus looked over the missive, deciding to join the fight..

(( I am free all day the 9th lets GOOOOOOOOO

OOC - We've got a full group now! If we end up being short anyone the day of I may make another post, or just grab whoever's around at the time.

Back