The Erzbishopry of the Hertzlande

Tsjompa

Legend
As Janczyk enterd Alder's temple in Norbüren, he saw Kvothe Folkvarthr sitting in one of the benches praying. As both men eventually finished their religious obligations they began to talk.

[!] This message bearing the Hertzland crest would be personally deliverd to the Kaiser by a messenger, it's wax-seal unbroken to show it not being read by prying eyes. [!]
1697621765353.png

Sunday the 7th, Edenrest 1538

My Kaiser, It has come to my attention that the temple of Alder in Norbüren has fallen under a state of 'decadency'. Not only does this mean that the denizens of the Hertzlande are left without Alder's teachings, but it also alows for heretical ideals to take place! I have recieved word of people being subjugated by Voidal powers, this heavily worries me for my men-at-arms are ill prepared to deal with such threats. Wether this is true or not, the fact remains that Alder's presence is slowly diminishing.

Therefore I request a 'revival' of Alder's teachings within the Hertzlande by granting the position 'Erzbishop of Norbüren' to someone. The inner citizenry of Norbüren have remained faithfull, even without someone to preach Alder's teachings to them.
I believe it to be important this person should be from Norüren allowing for a better 'conection' with their future congregation, and they could prove more aware of the religious afairs of the duchy.

Someone I believe suitible for the role is 'Kvothe Folkvarthr' originally from the northern reaches of Eden, he has embraced Alder fully many a time I have found him inside Alder's temple. Not only I believe him to be wholeheartedly religious but he is also well known amongst the commonfolk of Norbüren, thus allowing for the 'conection' I believe needed.

I ask of you to allow me the authority to anoint the Erzbishop, If you do not trust my judgement on this matter I suggest we hold a meeting on this matter. I shall even with your approval bring Kvothe before you, so you may question him about his knoweldge of Alder yourself.

May Alder guide us.

Signed,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of the grand duchy of Hertzland
Nobleman of the Empire

Champion of Aldersburg

1697624802768.png

Back