The Highsun Ball

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] A letter is sent to each town in the Hadrian Empire [!]

1674395983815.png

The Highsun Ball

Herzogin Clarissa and Herzog Janczyk Tzyrnowski-Reinhardt are pleased to announce a ball to be held in the castle hall of Norbüren, in the Grand Duchy of Hertzland. The ball is to celebrate and honour their twin daughters Anastazja and Cecylia turning 20.

The festivities will be held in the ballroom of the Norbüren palace. The family invites all of their friends, families, and citizens of the Empire, to join them in their joyous celebrations for their eldest children.

Guards shall be stationed at the castle entrance to ensure the safety of all who attend the ball.
All weapons must be left at the door by those attending and will be returned at the end of the celebrations.

We hope to see du there.

[OOC: 5th January 2024, 8pm CET (EU time) | 7PM GMT]

1671623671168.png

Invitations would be sent to the following,

Formal Invitations

His royal Majesty, Diedrick-Göbel von Lichtenfelts, Kaiser of the Empire, and his royal attendants
Her ladyship, Anne-Marie de Ruiter, Herzogin of the Duchy of Bergwaltz, and her attendants
His lordship, Markvart von Herdorf, Herzog of the Duchy of Hölzland, and his attendants
Lady Veredra Kerstin Fischer
Herr Freiderich von Bergwald-Holstein
Kapitein Manuel Fischer

Personal Invitations

Her ladyship, Victoria Rovelt, Herzogin of the Duchy of Flüssland, and her household
His lordship, Silas Moetieur van Levueren, Herzog of the Duchy of the Southern Hinterlands
Her ladyship, Ashlyn and Wisteria Moetiour-Burnouf, Herzogins of the Duchy of Veronia
Herr Andrzej-Cezary Kodaav
Herr Zladimir de Tiri
ErzBishop of Hertzland, Kvothe Folkvarthr

Last edited:
The personal invitation caught Zladimir off guard, reading the missive with a large amount of intrigue. Well, he certainly cant miss it now...

"Seems like I need to make sure my formal attire still fits me.."

The Duchess of Bergwood seemed beyond excitement, reading her invitation to the ball. "Perhaps a great opportunity for us to announce something!" Anne-Marie de Ruiter waved the letter around for her Right Hand, Alrick and her Left Hand, Ash to see.

Back