The Markgraf of Flussland

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] This message bearing the crests of both the Markgrafdom of the Hertzlande, the Tzyrnowski family. It is delivered directly to Kaiser Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts. The messenger made clear that the matter was urgent and awaited the Kaiser's response [!]

1710690879708.png

1710690912924.png

Moonday the 9th, Redfall, 1544

Mine Kaiser,
with the undead threat looming over the northern frontier it is unacceptable for the position of 'Markgraf of Flussland' to stand vacant. The keep of Lünberg had been made to be a formidable obstacle to any army aiming to siege it, however the undead will prove to be an opponent not thought of. Should the keep remain vacant or ill garrisoned. I fear that the Undead will conquer it and march onto Norbüren , a far less defended settlement.

The Dire circumstances call for dire measures. I have carefully looked at all possible candidates for this position and concluded one to be the better. The squire known as 'Zladimir de Tiri'
Many of the nobles may have deemed him to be an ambitious upstart only aiming to further his own renown however I wholeheartedly believe we should allow this man the opportunity to prove himself a loyal subject of the Hadrian Empire and crown.

I hereby request that you endorse my chosen Candidate, Zaldimir de Tiri to become Markgraf of Flussland and lord of Lünberg.
May Alder guide us.

Signed,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of the Duchy of the Westerlanden
Nobleman of the Empire

1710696897883.png

Back