The Nation Calls, Will You Answer?! || A Missive to Markvart von Herdorf

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Lichtencrest_2.png

div2.png

To my closest of friends,

It is with great urgency that I send you this request for ascension. The young princes, Prinz Wilhelm Sigismund II von Lichtenfelts, and Prinz Karl II von Lichtenfelts have passed the age of eight years, and thus are now ready to be trained on the path of the warrior. Yet the seat of the Erzbannerbearer remains vacant. This is why I call upon my first, most loyal, and most trusted knight and close friend to rise to the position of Erzbannerbearer to ensure the future of the Empire and its people by preparing the young princes for their duties to come.

If you wish to accept this offer, the court expects a written reply within a Saintsday, whereafter a short ceremony is to be held to officially bestow the title onto you.
May we hear from you shortly.

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

HadrianaSeal.png

div2.png

HadrianEmpireCalls.png

[!] A black raven soared the skies, taking the short trip from Schloss Rosenberg to Adelsburg, eventually landing in the opened window of the Kaiser himself. The raven had a letter attached to its paw, with Markvart's seal. [!]

Herdorf.png

1704923015079.png

1704923041173.png

To my comrade and liege lord,

I can hardly believe it has already been eight years since the birth of your two sons, it seems like yesterday I saw them peacefully lying in their cradles. But, we must move with the time, and the current time does call for your sons to be wrought from boys to men. Therefore, I gratefully and wholeheartedly accept this task you have given me and swear I will do my utmost to guide and help your children as best I can. I will arrange for my arrival at the Imperial Palace to be post-haste, where I will take up my duties as soon as the ceremony is concluded.

May Alder's light shine upon you,
1704923023111.png
Markvart von Herdorf
Hochmeister of the Order of the Golden Rose, Herzog of Hölzland

Last edited:
Back