Player Announcement The Return of Fischer.

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
{!} This Letter is placed on the noticeboard across Hadriana and this letter is also delivered personally to Zadh Nadrozz {!}

To all those who have dared to assume that I, Manuel Fischer, was cowering and trembling in some distant corner, let me set the record straight: I am not. For those arrogant enough to believe they can trample over Holstein or Hadriana, I have a message: go screw yourselves. And to those who fancy they possess the courage to challenge us, I say: bring it on. I'll swiftly put you in your place.

Firstly, to the Faulskins, I couldn't care less if you choose to banish us humans. Is that the extent of your capabilities? Because we banished you for your foolish mistakes and actions of what you have done. Let it be known, you Faulskins fled in fear from Bergwaltz back to Zadh because you couldn't handle us and failed to bring your precious Faulskin back to Zadh. So, if you ever entertain the thought of invading, rest assured I'll shove you right back to where you belong.

Secondly, to the Voidals who still harbor illusions of roaming freely in our Empire, we are coming for you. Find your hiding spots quickly, Because time is running out. And I am eager to hunt you all down.

Third, to the accursed Bonelord himself, you may have struck our beloved Empire lands, but mark my words. I will not allow you to defile them again. If you read this message in whatever forsaken ruins or dungeon you're lurking in, know that I eagerly waiting the opportunity to face you in battle. I will utilize all my strength and power to crush your feeble skeleton armies on the battlefield. I may have not been there the first time when you tried to struck the road between Flüssland and Hertzland in our Empire. But the next time and the time after, no matter how much you will try. I will crush your army down.

Humie'z ye be warned.png
Orc Propaganda.png

Through the roads of the Empire a hooded figure was heading South to Norbüren after spending the last days scouting the Forest and the Mountain Range to the North, hoping to find the Family stained with voidal essence that flee to Alder knew where. The black stallion pulled to a halt by the reins as the armored fingers pulled the hood back, revealing from the veil of shadows the ginger head and emerald eyes that now run through the letter. After giving it a good read the norse man shook his head and waved dismissively towards the paper, which quickly had the edges consumed by heat and then it burst into a quick flame that drowned as fast as it appeared. It was only for Alder and him to know what thoughts, or opinions, were crossing his mind. Snapping his tongue and hitting the horse with the back of his heels to keep marching back home.

Last edited:
Through the roads of the Empire a hooded figure was heading South to Norbüren after spending the last days scouting the Forest and the Mountain Range to the North, hoping to find the Family stained with voidal essence that flee to Alder knew where. The black stallion pulled to a halt by the reins as the armored fingers pulled the hood back, revealing from the veil of shadows the ginger head and emerald eyes that now run through the letter. After giving it a good read the norse man shook his head and waved dismissively towards the paper, which quickly had the edges consumed by heat and then it burst into a quick flame that drowned as fast as it appeared. It was only for Alder and him to know what thoughts, or opinions, were crossing his mind. Snapping his tongue and hitting the horse with the back of his heels to keep marching back home.

Next to Kvothe would galop a slightly smaller, brown horse and her rider, Anne-Marie de Ruiter
(get it? de Ruiter aka The Rider tiihi)

The young Countess and her loyal mare would come to a sudden halt as Kvothe did so too, she'd look tired enough to not even notice the missive on the board at first, but when Kvothe burned it to ashes it caught her attention. After he trotted off, Anne-Marie casted a brief look at it, letting her eyes hover over the words on another letter that was pinned on the board
"What a way to word things... I hope my old friend doesn't nail himself to the cross" the young woman muttered to herself, then digging her own heels into Marigold's belly to command it forward, taking off in a hurry to catch up with Kvothe.

Last edited:
As the Squire had returned to Lunburg after a few days adventuring North, The missive caught his attention. He was quick to dismount Cyrus in order to get a closer look as he begun to read the words Manuel penned outloud.. It was not long until he let out quite the loud cackle, shaking his head in disbelief.. "Fighting for the people? The people? This is the same man who said he'll only join the campaign against the Bonelord if the Tiris are winning.. The people my ass, the audacity he has to claim such a virtue is outstanding, he goes missing for Alder knows how long and now simply returns like he's the Empire's long needed hero." Zladimir crumpled the paper up and re pinned it against the board, soon heading into the Castle of Flussland.

In the dark of night, the young Rovelt made his way to Lunburg. Upon arriving his eyes flickered across the land before he slowly made his way to the notice board. Maximus reached out to the crumbled paper slowly before he tore it from the board to read it, as he read it a quiet chuckle escaped him before he turned to walk down the path and into the forest. "It's funny how these people want to search for voidals.. yet they question the one who isn't involved." He uttered before simply shaking his head as his eyes scanned across the paper more and more. "Why am I here..." Maximus mumbled, tucking the paper into his coat. As the young Rovelt made his way to a field he tilted his head up, his gaze now meeting the stars. Maximus reached his hand up to the sky before he balled his hand up into a fist as he spoke, "I blame you."

Back