The Scourge of the Swamps - Preparation against the Bonelord

The following missive would be spread throughout the nations and towns of Eden

1711509251331.png
1711509264876.png

1711509305569.png

To all of those who prefer life over death,

With my family now settling within the Markgrafdom of Flussland and catching up to speed with the revival of Lunburg, We are now accepting any individuals who wish to come to the North and offer their hands in the preparation against what we will be facing from the cursed lands to our East. As Flussland shall stand tall against the threat of the Bonelord, I will never turn away those who wish to join us in such a campaign and hence are also accepting donations may it be of material or otherwise in order to keep our position and drive the undead hordes away.

I pray that those of both Hadriana and not recognize the importance of such a notice, that Lunburg must be fully defended as we are the front gates to it all. With plans to bolster the navy and train up a new battalion of Lunberg bannermen, it is only a matter of time before we will be ready to grab the bull by the horns.

For Lunburg, For Hadriana, For Eden.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

1711509928998.png

Elaine, laying in her bed, with a pale face and sharper features was handed the announcement from a wood elf guard. She looked over it with critical and demeaning eyes. A deep breath in. A deep breath out. “Well,” She started. A grim look. “Eisarnwidus’ mess has moved elsewhere. Who am I to turn away this fight?”

The pastel coloured and openly dressed tiefling raised an eyebrow upon seeing the crests on the notice, she carefully read over the words and eventually rolling her eyes "Bold to ask fer'elp when some o' us 'ave to pay'em to even be o' help to'm" Nowu snarled, snapping her right hand fingers quickly, igniting them. But right before the flame reached the paper she pulled back "But perhaps this matter can be solved.. If the fucktwa' doesn't fu'p 'is wordin'." A hint of annoyance in her tone yet her personal resentment for the lord of bones keeping her from fully dismissing the note.

Last edited:
In the flickering glow of candlelight, Countess Anne-Marie de Ruiter sat at the diningtable with her siblings, the dark skies draped in a blanket of darkness outside the windows. The silence between them was broken only by the soft rustle of parchment as she unfolded the letter from her beloved fiance. With each word she read, the weight of their impending struggle against the Bone Lord pressed upon her. "I vowed to stand beside you, and so I shall" she muttered to herself, and she placed the missive on the diningtable for her siblings to read "I should have my old Bergwood armor refurbished and maybe polished...." In the quiet of the night, amidst the glow of candlelight, Countess Anne-Marie de Ruiter made her decision

He looked over the parchment carefully, his red eye darted across every word written. He brought it to his forge, where he set it aside and began working my on a new set of armor for himself, muttering a few words as he did so “We may not be on the best of terms Zlad, but a voidal is a voidal, and all voidals must die.” The sounds of loud banging and metal flying could be heard through out Jabrid

Ike stumbled upon the notice, a mischievous grin dancing on his lips. "To all those who prefer life over death.." He spun around with exaggerated flair, placing a hand dramatically on his own face. "..How rude! Forgettin’ ‘bout good ol’ me!"

"We’re now accepting any individuals who wish to come to the North and offer their hands." He mocked, mimicking the grandiosity intended for the announcement, spinning theatrically. "Oh, how generous of them to welcome more lambs to the slaughter!" The Tiefling shook his head incredulously. "Acceptin’ donations? What's next, a bake sale to fund their little crusade?– Come on man, I had high hopes!" Ike's tone grew increasingly playful, his amusement evident– He was at this point reading to merely mock.. It’s not like he’d do anything, even if he could.

"For Lunburg, for Hadriana, for Eden," Ike concluded reading, his laughter echoing around He took a swig from a bottle he had on his person, raising it high. "For a good laugh!" He exclaimed before drinking a good portion of the beverage and walking away.

Ike stumbled upon the notice, a mischievous grin dancing on his lips. "To all those who prefer life over death.." He spun around with exaggerated flair, placing a hand dramatically on his own face. "..How rude! Forgettin’ ‘bout good ol’ me!"

"We’re now accepting any individuals who wish to come to the North and offer their hands."
He mocked, mimicking the grandiosity intended for the announcement, spinning theatrically. "Oh, how generous of them to welcome more lambs to the slaughter!" The Tiefling shook his head incredulously. "Acceptin’ donations? What's next, a bake sale to fund their little crusade?– Come on man, I had high hopes!" Ike's tone grew increasingly playful, his amusement evident– He was at this point reading to merely mock.. It’s not like he’d do anything, even if he could.

"For Lunburg, for Hadriana, for Eden," Ike concluded reading, his laughter echoing around He took a swig from a bottle he had on his person, raising it high. "For a good laugh!" He exclaimed before drinking a good portion of the beverage and walking away.
his sarcasm never gets old

Back