To a far-away friend.

[!] The following would be a personal letter flown in by a messenger pigeon, addressed to Berchtold, otherwise known as Vater Factorius. The family crest of Philipp Wilhelm II was visible upon the page.

unknown.png

1653071094876.png

To Berchtold,

It has been many moons since the last time we spoke, sadly under bad circumstances. I would like to discuss the terms of your current banishment, after having realised many a thing thanks to recent events. The Makerist church of Hadriana has sadly fallen into disarray after our Vater's unfortunate disappearance, and the people need guidance I believe only you can provide. We have been friends on many occasions, especially while we both served Kaiser Matthias.. Maker that sounds long ago. I can already see gray hairs starting to sprinkle up here and there, and I would rather set the record straight sooner than later.

It is because of this that I invite you to the Palace of Adelsburg in one Saintsday. I would rather have met in a place that suits you more, though I am unable to travel at the moment. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
Philipp

PngItem_103151.png

Back