To the people of Hadriana

Candi

Veronian Milf

[!] Letters would be posted all around Hadriana

To the people of Hadriana

The 'eternal' reign of the Withmonds has left many of us distraught and this makes me question the position of our leader. Roderick Of House Withmond has continuously committed crimes against the people of his kingdom. The ill-ruling King that sits upon his throne of putrefy, continuous to treat you, the Citizens of Hadriana with disrespect and oppressiveness. The people of Hadriana have been subjected to High Taxes whilst not being paid for their hard labor. Which is why the Augaussi's have decided to claim our rights to the throne in best interest for the citizens of Hadriana. Our King has offered nothing but false promises and bloodshed to the people of Hadriana. The bodies of our fallen brothers and sisters have not been given proper burial within the old capital as he had promised. We delcare Roderick of house Withmond illegitimate to rule, his claim is invalid for the sake of his lust for power. So I ask you, The loyal people of Hadriana to unite against those who do not stand with us. To stand united against those who do not care for your wellbeing and only lust for their power.

To Roderick Of House Withmond

We stand for the people of Hadriana. Let this be a peaceful take over so that there is no unnecessary bloodshed. We do not wish for war to ravage our lands, but we shall defend the people's sanctity in Hadriana until the last breath that we take. We do not wish to rip apart the Kingdom for this is not about a matter of loyalty to the crown but it is a matter of being loyal to the people. This is not friend against friend nor brother against brother. Do not let this go into a war the Kingdom does not need nor want, step down from your throne and allow us to fix what is broken.

dSL7mWIDVV9vM5HL--whoTXGPa6LdrL1zAih19nbmcTKgj4JJYWzBMCBZw4O8Aq8tihBZ1tfB-H2uRzss8sz4gQppvIYjyjyUCEsAnHqwFTDtVwo4An-osP9ndjULqeh7f5I1RMw

Signed by

Count Vivan De Augaussi
Countess Wendelin De Augaussi
Prima Counta Ciro De Augaussi

Back