To the Pigsmen of the Savannah

This missive would be found within the noticeboards of the Empire, along with a few pinned by the entrance of Zadh.

To all faulskins,

I have stated that my focuses shall turn towards the undead havoc which entrenched themselves along the borders of Flussland. I have stated that Lunburg shall isolate itself from politics and ready itself for a dreadful war against the Bonelord and his minions.. But it seems that my kindness has been taken for weakness. The audacity for your kind to send an assassin, targeting my wife and newborn son? Have you forgotten who I am, and what I have done? I proudly boast the fact that I took away numerous heads of your inferior race, and the assassin which tried to rob me of my kin now is in permanently asleep. You have forced my hand, and I state this not as the Markgraf of Flussland, not as the Patriarch of House de Tiri and not in the name of the Empire but as a promise that I, Zladimir de Tiri am making to all of you who shall dare to step one foot within my home.

I shall see it that the orcish race will grow old. No children of yours will grow to learn about the wonders of life. Their days shall be drowned in fear, their minds will be sick with worry as I hold no shame, because you all have forfeited the right to a meaningful death the moment you decided to draw arms against my own.

1713997489842.png

*A goblin lanky in form, greasy black dreads hung over his face with warts decorating his hooked nose. He read the pinned notice as he got back from his most recent foraging trip in the savannah.* "Zadh... zent a azz'iun...?" he muttered quietly to himself, unsure of the news being true. "I'll azk dee bozz la'tah..." *prompting to himself as he made his way inside the gates to dry the newly acquired rosemary*

Rud Rib would take take the paper handed to him by a goblin while turning his head to the side a little before reading it" ahhh ofkorz "he schoffed" me'zz forgot'z dat evree Faultide ez apart' of Zadh "he laughed mockingly" me'zz bad ummie "hed rip the paper into small pieces before tossing it in the fireplace" zo evree ummie' e'z apart' of Hadriana" he rolled his eyes dissmissing the goblin" gud to kno'w..

Rud Rib would take take the paper handed to him by a goblin while turning his head to the side a little before reading it" ahhh ofkorz "he schoffed" me'zz forgot'z dat evree Faultide ez apart' of Zadh "he laughed mockingly" me'zz bad ummie "hed rip the paper into small pieces before tossing it in the fireplace" zo evree ummie' e'z apart' of Hadriana" he rolled his eyes dissmissing the goblin" gud to kno'w..
Yuzgash was off to the side with a little giggle coming from her as she spoke, "Well Me'zz didn't know we'zz waz zo important we'zz looked over all of dah faultide" She'd laugh hysterically as she booped Rud Rib on the nose

Back