Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] Another letter is posted all over Eden again, sent to every palace. There are no exceptions.

1704305826310.png

Vale and Greetings to all. We call for your attention for this announcement.

With more information on the wasps, it has led us to the hold of Dar-Azur. We,
the Mystical Empire of Mitrona, are calling upon all Mages and Warriors to help investigate the hold and dive deeper.

Help all of Eden end this once and for all, before it is too late.

January 20th at 1pm EST. This is a PK/Maim Event.
If you plan on joining in, please do reply so I know the party size!

Last edited:
Apollon rubs his forehead as he checks of the documents one last time, "Based on what we expect, I won't be sleeping well for a few months." The man would gently raise his gaze to the ceiling, blinking a few moments before he'd go back to writing. "There must be more I can do to prepare..."

Soliel would read over the notice, quite slowly before taking a single copy and folding it away to place away in one of his pockets.

"Never knew bugs needed a whole expedition to take care of but maybe there's more to learn."

He slung his equipment bag over his shoulder and headed out of Bergwood, his steps taking him East to join the expedition.

The emerald eyes were running through the missive, a hand raised with a now bloodied piece of cloth as the norse man treated his own wounds. A deep exhale escaping him while he nods, placing the piece of paper on a desk while pain rushed through all his body shaping, great discomfort on his visage.

"If I'm healed by then..."

Veredra nodded in approval, thinking to herself that her words to Apollon may have provided some form of help. After carefully folding the notice, she swiftly stowed it away in her bag. Then, she retrieved a fresh piece of parchment and started writing a letter meant for Elaine.

"To the Kharri'cerr," she started.
"I hope this letter reaches you in a state of good health and high spirits. After carefully reading the notice, I wanted to let you know that I am interested in joining the investigation for the Denur Hold. If necessary, I am more than willing to offer my sword against the Demons riddling it..."

The woman soon finished composing her letter, carefully sealing it with her signature before tying it to the talons of her plump pigeon, Brüno, and sending him off to find the tiefling.

Ike eyed the announcement with a mixture of skepticism and caution. Crossing his arms over his chest. "Hold on a fuckin’ minute-" He remarked, his voice tinged with wariness. "Dar-Azur?! Ya gotta be kiddin’ me!” - “Those idiots!”

The little bug-girl fixed her gaze on the notice, her head cocked in a curious tilt. Her multitude of eyes narrowed as she painstakingly deciphered the words. Large wings twitched nervously behind her, and her mandibles emitted soft clicks.

"Big wordz!" She chirped, the excitement evident in her voice.

The child-like spark in her eyes twinkled as she absorbed the information. A mischievous grin gradually spread across her face, replacing the initial curiosity. Her wings buzzed with a jittery mix of anticipation and glee.

"Azur! Dar-Azur! Azur!" The insectoid mused aloud, her mandibles clicking with growing excitement. "Noise, noise! Lotz’a noise!"

Her wings buzzed with increased vigor, and her mandibles clicked in a lively rhythm before she flew away.

Last edited:
Anne-Marie would recieve one of the letters from her small hut, reading it carefully with a stern expression all over her face. She simply pressed her lips into a thin line while reading, nodding at the end of it "I guess it is time to polish my helmet, once more" she murmured to herself

(why can't I use colors?)

Asgrim glances at the parchment in the Bergwood village, reading its contents a few times. His brows slightly furrow as he finishes reading its contexts, and a discerning glaze settles in his eyes. His lips form a subtle, tough line, and he tilts his head.

Mitrona…? The isolated nation calls for aid in investigating the hold and purging the wasps..? Yet, it doesn’t provide any information on the wasps or Dar-Azur. How will they expect other nations to aid them with that, given how convincing this is to the public eye? It seems they are setting up a brute-force party to raid that hold as well… how bold of them. I admire their boldness; however, some of us will possibly pay the true price for this expedition. I wonder if other nations are willing to make sacrifices for this.

Pondering over it for a short while, he mumbles short additional comment before turning away from the parchment and wandering around the village.

“Nevertheless, I have nothing to lose from this opportunity. Perhaps it is a perfect opportunity to learn a few things about Eden.“

Lamen'vir ponders the paper "Wasps? Like, angry bees? They couldn't be tooooo dangerous, right? Might as well join."

[!] Lamen'vir will join the fight

Feels like I'm joining smash or smth

*Aerendir stops by the announcement, folds his arms on his chest and stares at it for a good while.*
"Perhaps it is time..."

[!] Lord Aerendir will join the fight

Caligo reads through the announcement several times.

“Alright. Good of a chance as any to test out the new leg. Plus, maybe I’ll get to see the little demon kid again…”

He smiles and limps away to go train, sharpening his dagger.

[!] Caligo will be joining the fight. [!]

Event has been moved to January 20th, 1PM EST.
[All will be explained at the event.]

Ace sees the notice and gives a sigh, he sits down to ponder it for a bit though already knowing he will attend to help.

Back