Recent content by Aiden

1. Aiden

Player Announcement The Legacy of the Cillar’Dragoi || Unveiling the Egg

Aedan would look over the notice "Ce Mythanthar wasn't lying..." he'd sigh before walking off
  2. Aiden

I 💗 the royal dominion!!!

I 💗 the royal dominion!!!
  3. Aiden

Player Announcement Regarding Our Future | Royal Dominion of Auyarelle

[!] Pieces of parchment could be seen nailed against notice boards across Eden. Greetings, Bonjour, Vale, and Merhaba. To the Denevir of Eden and others seeking a home, As our Dominion is taking shape, and as its opportunities present themselves, we regretfully have to account for its...
  4. Aiden

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

Aedan would gaze at the flyer "Jolie what thi fuck?"
  5. Aiden

Player Announcement A Response

I feel like smth will go down
  6. Aiden

Nation Announcement -+ Da Big Weddin +-

Aedan would blink a few times "What." At least it wasn't in gibberish this time.
  7. Aiden

✢ A message for punishment | Bergwood ✢

For my entire time on the server, you can’t have shit in Bergwood
  8. Aiden

Nation Announcement A Change in Tides

Aedan would let out a deep sigh as he read the notice in the comfort of his study “There in nothing mi cann do…” he’d pause “Mi wish du thi best es health filo.” with a frown he’d leave his estate immediately ranting “CIRE DU FUCKING KIDDING MI!” to the confusion of bystanders
  9. Aiden

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

"There in nothing mi cann do." - Cirrim Aedan Pineblossom
  10. Aiden

Player Event Ch'erek'a Gathering

Aedan would stroll past the noticeboard in Mitrona noticing the poster before immediately running back to the Palace "Get mi o scribe mi need ce write o letter about this gathering- ann prepare o owl ce Salus ann address once ce Luminion!" he'd pause "Alert Arlena!"
  11. Aiden

imagine being banished

imagine being banished
  12. Aiden

Nation Announcement A Bounty for Allisa Delarus

[!] A hooded warrior could be seen nailing one out of many parchments on Notice Boards in all nations except Anjyarr and Zadh-Nadrozz. A Bounty for Allisa Delarus Vale Inhabitants of Eden, The High Council of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona and the Khari'cerr have reached the unanimous...
  13. Aiden

Event Announcement Tourney of Champions

Alois PIneblossom Orion Delarus Mystical Empire of Mitrona
  14. Aiden

Glory to the Mystical Empire

Glory to the Mystical Empire
Back