Recent content by LastFallenAngel

1. LastFallenAngel

In The Horizon

[As the sun slowly went down over the hills a figure stood within the snow her eyes rested on the horizon as she reached to remove her mask "It seems the world finally has gone mad. Worrying about the lesser problems and things that are not dangerous. Framing each other and pulling what little...
  2. LastFallenAngel

Nation Announcement Official Proposal of the Partitioning of Avalheim

[!] A snowy owl landed on the window frame of the palace as a frost trail followed it behind. A letter in its beak as it left it on the window. The letter half frosted over with an unnatural dark hue to it. "I'm not handing my land away. Not today, not tomorrow, and surely it won't be...
  3. LastFallenAngel

1 Nation - 2 Kingdoms

[!] A letter delivered by a owl of the north would slowly land by the Hadriana place. It seemed to leave an ice trail behind. As it left the letter it seemed to fly back north. "To the Empire of Hadriana, We, the nation of Avalheim, a home to many elves, have stood in this place for dozens of...
  4. LastFallenAngel

Avalheim Masked Ball

[!] A letter would be sent out to various leaders and pinned on other bulletin boards. "With the utmost delight, I extend a heartfelt invitation to the entire Eden community for a serene and enchanting ball set against the breathtaking backdrop of Avalheim, nestled within our pristine snowy...
  5. LastFallenAngel

The Great Reopening

A New Dawn [!] A message was pinned to all the notice boards across Eden over the night "For far too long, Avalheim has remained stagnant, resembling more of a ghost town than a vibrant community. However, the winds of change are blowing, and a new dawn is upon us. Over the past few...
  6. LastFallenAngel

The Wood Elven Pact

NON AGGRESSION PACT [The Wood Elven Pact] This is private knowledge and only known between the people who has gotten this shared This non-aggression pact is signed between Avalheim and Mitrona. Both parties own a direct copy of this document as to make sure if one is lost the other one has it...
  7. LastFallenAngel

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

I know FRP system and I know how it worked I'm also aware of the metagamimg problem with said knowledge as it was rune based :> Once more when it's only knowledge and it can quickly get public it opens up for people who feel like metagaming. I know the FRP system in some EX FRP players eyes...
  8. LastFallenAngel

Nation Announcement A letter to the Chieftess of Avalheim

[!] Lily skimmed over the letter as she sighed and grabbed a fresh piece of paper and her ink bottle. "I write as I have read your letter and I'm not against speaking on political matters. I have in the past been quite strict on who i desire to speak with within your kingdom as only a select...
  9. LastFallenAngel

Nation Announcement The Restoration of Raevendrecht

[!] Lily skimmed over the papers among many others as she let out a small sigh "Like there haven't been enough blood already. Hmm, I will stand by and watch. Let the Humans figure out if they really wanna keep fighting for something that clearly doesn't seem to work. Corruption always spreads...
  10. LastFallenAngel

Selling Fort Vandicto

Woman won't buy back her own fort lmao sadly she do have to if so
  11. LastFallenAngel

Selling Fort Vandicto

So true. I should bring ammio back just to reclaim her fort lmfao
  12. LastFallenAngel

Selling Fort Vandicto

:> this fort got history lmao. Still gotta update the forum page on it but too lazy atm lmao
  13. LastFallenAngel

Avalheim's First Sun Haven Festival

[!] A Message was hung around on notichboard all across Eden inviting people to come to the Sun Haven Festival. "Greetings! Avalheim will be holding its first Sun Haven Festival on the festival island on Sunscape very soon [Friday 18th 8PM CEST to 10PM CEST]. I want to invite you all to come...
  14. LastFallenAngel

A Letter Send To Diederick

The Letter Would Arrive At The Hadrian Castle sealed in Cyan Wax with a wolf paw stamp "The Pact as agreed on is attached to this letter. I have added the trade pact within it on point 5 and already signed it myself simply needing you to sign both copies and send one back to me. -Lily...
  15. LastFallenAngel

Parchment, for Roseshade

I do not understand o.o
Back