Search results

1. Twisted_Tiefling

Astarov Morosov

"The Horn of Horror" ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ {👹} "Mercy does not defeat an enemy, fool. That is why you will always lose." 》Astarov Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 37 - The Horn of Horror ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ Basic Info Astarov Morosov is a male Tiefling of 37...
  2. Twisted_Tiefling

The Morosov Brothers

"The Twin Terrors" ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ {👹} "Horror and Hatred, hand in hand." "One patiently plotting, one swift on command." 》Astarov Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 37 - The Horn of Horror 》Mordrael Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 36 - The Horn of Hatred...
  3. Twisted_Tiefling

I have been working on a color coded document of evidence for all the lore for 7 years...

I have been working on a color coded document of evidence for all the lore for 7 years...
  4. Twisted_Tiefling

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

I think there is a bit of a mix-up in perspective here. When you mention that every character has to be a protagonist by the very logic of playing a character, I do understand a bit more of what you are saying. As roleplayers our characters are our sole experience, and so as our characters are...
  5. Twisted_Tiefling

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

I do not understand how pitching for more diverse array of antagonists is anti-creative. No one has said anything along the lines of folks needing to be antagonists, but the end of the line is that the general and rightful assumption is that folks who are investing their time in learning how to...
  6. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

Skills Writing As a scholar he has a knack for writing, especially transcribing events of parliament. Philosophy He has a great knack for philosophical theory and deduction. Persuasion Rhagmir's genuine nature often makes him very capable of persuading or reasoning with others. Traveling He...
  7. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

History
  8. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

Relationships Ossolin Wyrmthane - Very Positive "A true friend an' astutely learned Denur. 'E saved meh, an' A'll follow 'im tae teh end." The Wyrmthanes - Positive "Meh fellow learned kin! A'm where A truleh belong!" The Bonemaims - Negative "Teh daoty dobbers... Brutes all o' dem! Dere...
  9. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

Personality Rhagmir is rowdy and warm-hearted, often too socially inquisitive for his own good. Foreign concepts such as secrecy and social restraint are still difficult concepts for him to grasp. He will give his all to bring his wishes to life, and is unafraid to speak highly or poorly of...
  10. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

Appearance Rhagmir Embereye is an aged Denur with a long black beard and slightly balding forehead. His face is semi-stained with gray ash, not from filth but from his long-time exposure to volcanic caverns, a testament not to uncleanliness but to his willingness to get his hands dirty. He...
  11. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

Basic Info Rhagmir Embereye is a male Denur of 167 years of age. Height: 4'' 3' Strength: 3 Defense: 8 Agility: 2 Intelligence: 10 He serves as the High-Magi and Envoy of the Denur Triumvirate, and is an esteemed member of the great Denur scholar's clan: Clan Wyrmthane. His loyalties lie...
  12. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

ℜ𝔥𝔞𝔤𝔪𝔦𝔯 𝔈𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔶𝔢 "The Ashen Envoy" {🔥} "Flame donnae cease at teh edge o' timber, nae es et satisfied wit teh ash o' et's triumphs." "Et blazes ever onward, hungerin' always fer greater gloreh. A, shall beh, leik flame." 》Rhagmir Embereye - Dead, Denur, 167 - The Ashen Envoy
  13. Twisted_Tiefling

Player Announcement }-< Seeking Pyromancy >-{

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to trees along many roads, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I have heard...
  14. Twisted_Tiefling

}-< Seeking Pyromancy >-{

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I...
  15. Twisted_Tiefling

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I...
  16. Twisted_Tiefling

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful...
  17. Twisted_Tiefling

Back